Foren

Make Public Pages Private Pages and vice versa

Tommy Tommson, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Make Public Pages Private Pages and vice versa

Junior Member Beiträge: 30 Beitrittsdatum: 25.05.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hey!

It would be nice to implement a quick switch toggle to make an existing public or private page private or public.
Joffré Carrier, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

RE: Make Public Pages Private Pages and vice versa

Junior Member Beiträge: 28 Beitrittsdatum: 03.06.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,
Your toggle featuring looks very interesting and it could be really nice to implement it. For now, I found an other way to make public pages private and vice-versa. In the section "export" of the "import/Export" of the "Pages managing" page, they will propose to save the current configs and data of your community/organization in a .lar file. You can set the options you want like permissions.

After that, you just have to go to the desired place (if you want to put public pages in a private place, you will have to go in your control pannel page->organizations/communitys->"edit pages") and instead to go in the "export" section, you go to the "import" section, you load your file and you will see what you want.

Hope it helps you,

Joffré
Tommy Tommson, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 30 Beitrittsdatum: 25.05.09 Neueste Beiträge
I actually tried this but the export does not really work...When clicking on the button "Export" Im landing on a page with three links.

The lar file is not generated because i cant find any .lar files within the tomcat directory...dont know whats happening...
Joffré Carrier, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 28 Beitrittsdatum: 03.06.09 Neueste Beiträge
I'm not sure that it goes in the tomcat directory. Usually, you can choose the directory where it goes. The page with the 3 links is really weird. Have a picture ?
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2034 Beitrittsdatum: 05.03.09 Neueste Beiträge
I vote for this one. It would be nice to be able to move pages between sub orgs too.
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2034 Beitrittsdatum: 05.03.09 Neueste Beiträge