Foren

Servicebuilder Problems with certain entitynames

Andreas Reidt, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Servicebuilder Problems with certain entitynames

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 30.10.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hello everyone,

I got several issues migrating Liferay from 6.1 to 6.2. Especially considering the Servicebuilder. I get a Error because of the wrong entityname.

I have the following service.xml:

<entity name="CloudService" local-service="true" remote-service="true" cache-enabled="false"> <!-- cache enabled false wegen Häufigeren Update bzgl. nicht Übernahme von Löschungen beispielsweise #3366 pfr -->

<!-- PK fields -->
		<column name="serviceId" type="long" primary="true" />
</entity>

And in Eclipse i got the following Error in the Code:
   [javac] 1. ERROR in C:\Dev\v4c\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2.0\portlets\AnotherTestPortletJSF-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\value4cloud\dbmgmt\service\base\CloudServiceLocalServiceBaseImpl.java (at line 237)
    [javac] 	public CloudService getCloudService(long serviceId)
    [javac] 		throws PortalException, SystemException {
    [javac] 	                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The method getCloudService(long) of type CloudServiceLocalServiceBaseImpl must override or implement a supertype method

Basically i found that it has something to to do with the term "Service" in CloudService. If i make new entities with Service in the name i get the same Error. Switching to another Name eliminates this Problem. But in my case switching this Name makes a big Effort. Didnt had any of the problems in 6.1.
Anyone else get in touch with this problem? Is there a guide from Switching the Service Builder from 6.1 to 6.2?

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Andreas
Andreas Reidt, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Servicebuilder Problems with certain entitynames

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 30.10.12 Neueste Beiträge
Suprisingly i came back to this issue while investigating a new project with liferay 6.2.

Still der Problem exists with ga6. Now the entity name ist FileService instead of CloudService
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Servicebuilder Problems with certain entitynames

Liferay Master Beiträge: 978 Beitrittsdatum: 03.01.10 Neueste Beiträge
As a workaround, I use Servize (note the z instead of s) in entity names.