Foren

Blackberry

thumbnail
Herve Groshens, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Blackberry

New Member Beiträge: 12 Beitrittsdatum: 09.07.07 Neueste Beiträge
Has anyone being able to sign in to a liferay portal with a blackberry device? I do not manage to do it, I can access the homepage, but do not have the link to sign in. We are testing liferay in our company, and this feature would be of great value for us, but maybe this is just a question of configuration that I am not able to find out.

Thanks to anyone who can help me on this point...
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

RE: Blackberry

Liferay Master Beiträge: 878 Beitrittsdatum: 08.10.07 Neueste Beiträge
I think you should be able to do that. Liferay has the mobile theme, I don't know much details, but I think it will be used automatically if you are using mobile browser.
I know that some of my users were able to login to Liferay 4.1, but the theme has changed since then.
thumbnail
Tom Zeng, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 51 Beitrittsdatum: 08.10.06 Neueste Beiträge
We are thinking about support mobile devices as well. Has anyone managed using the mobile theme or know how this can be done? Thanks in advance.

Tom
thumbnail
JR Houn, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 488 Beitrittsdatum: 19.11.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hey Everyone-
Liferay, by default, has a mobile theme that is activated when mobile users access the page. You can change the default mobile theme, if it is giving you issues, by editing your portal.properties file. I also found some things on the wiki instructive:
http://wiki.liferay.com/index.php/Themes_%28WAP%29
jr
thumbnail
Tarun S. Kayasth, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Regular Member Beiträge: 162 Beitrittsdatum: 08.06.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I would like to know which portlet's can be used in Blackberry application.

Thanks,
Tarun
thumbnail
Santi Begué, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 17.07.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,
I'm using Blackberry and to date I'm not being capable of login in liferay 6.
I'm connecting trough a corporate firewall but the error wa always the same: SocketException: Connection reset.