Foren

Alfresco and Liferay on separate servers

Leo Wadsworth, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Alfresco and Liferay on separate servers

Junior Member Beiträge: 77 Beitrittsdatum: 18.11.07 Neueste Beiträge
We've been working with Alfresco and Liferay for the last few months, and we're rapidly approaching solutions that we're satisfied with - so I thought I'd start sharing.

One issue we had was that we wanted Alfresco and Liferay to be on completely different servers. Our current site is about 4M pageviews/mon and we want to be able to grow to 10x that.

Right now we have a beta site up and running with Liferay and Alfresco (www2.computer.org). We're using Alfresco's REST interface to provide content into a Liferay portlet. Liferay and Alfresco are each running on separate Xen virtual servers. Right now they are on the same box, but as our needs develop, we will be moving them around to other boxes, etc. The open source Xen servers are working great at providing a full virtual environment. One clunky part that we are changing is that right now you have to cut and paste the URL for the Alfresco content to be displayed into the Alfresco portlet.

Our goal is 99.99% uptime for the website. We also want 99.9% uptime for the publishing environment that folks use to add content into the system. We will probably be clustering Liferay to help achieve this.

We're rewriting our Alfresco display portlet now so that it pulls from a simple clean filesystem served by an Apache server (cluster?). We'll have Alfresco publish into this system, and the Liferay portlet pulling from it. This will decouple the two servers even more, and means the intermediate system is fast and lean. It also reduces our hardware needs in that the Alfresco client doesn't need the same high availability configuration work as Liferay.

We will be sharing our portlets with the community as they become more mature / supportable.
thumbnail
Ron Bense, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

RE: Alfresco and Liferay on separate servers

Regular Member Beiträge: 117 Beitrittsdatum: 23.08.07 Neueste Beiträge
What was your solution for SSO?

We have integrated both Liferay and Alfresco with CAS, an authentication system from Yale. http://www.yale.edu/tp/auth/cas20.html

The cool thing is that a lot of other things, such as MediaWiki and WordPress can also integrate with CAS, so it gives us SSO with one set of usernames and passwords.
thumbnail
Tony Lin, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 7 Beitrittsdatum: 28.02.08 Neueste Beiträge
Leo Wadsworth:
We have integrated both Liferay and Alfresco with CAS, an authentication system from Yale. http://www.yale.edu/tp/auth/cas20.html

The cool thing is that a lot of other things, such as MediaWiki and WordPress can also integrate with CAS, so it gives us SSO with one set of usernames and passwords.

CAS only does authentication, how about authorization, do you manage authorization in each individual application ?

What I am trying to do is to use OpenSSO for both authentication and authorization, I setup Roles/Policies on OpenSSO server, and map the roles to the roles on the local systems, do you think that will work ?

Thanks.

We're using Liferay Groups for authorizations on the site. I don't know enough about the OpenSSL implementation to say, but it would be cool to map the OpenSSL roles to the Liferay groups.
Brian J Almeter, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 21.11.07 Neueste Beiträge
We are implementing the same type of environment, but I have a few questions. I am a newbie with both systems. We have Alfresco on a VM and Liferay on a different VM. I have installed the Alfresco Content Portlet into Liferay, but there is nothing in the "Setup" of the portlet to point to the Alfresco server. How did you accomplish this? Did you make edits to the war to get content? Is there something to do in Alfresco?

Thanks in advance

AFAIK, the included alfresco portlet expects alfresco to be run on the same server as Liferay.

What we are doing is using a custom portlet we've written ourselves to get the content out of Alfresco using the REST interface, and then displaying it in Liferay. Its close to where we feel good enough about it to share with the community here.

Our portlet has two modes -- talking directly with the Alfresco server, or talking to an Apache server which has Alfresco content published into a local disk. The Apache server is much quicker, because it does no permission checking, etc. - it just blasts out the content. The people adding content talk to the alfresco server, then the content is pushed out to the Apache server.
Ugo Cei, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 08.02.08 Neueste Beiträge
How do you manage translating links in the HTML or XML returned by Web Scripts? For instance, a search or navigation script will contain links referring to URLs that are valid for the Alfresco server, not the Liferay portal.

I find that the usefulness of UI Web Scripts would be pretty limited if you had to transform links every time you display a portlet. Or am I missing something?
thumbnail

Ugo Cei:
How do you manage translating links in the HTML or XML returned by Web Scripts? For instance, a search or navigation script will contain links referring to URLs that are valid for the Alfresco server, not the Liferay portal.

I find that the usefulness of UI Web Scripts would be pretty limited if you had to transform links every time you display a portlet. Or am I missing something?

Web Scripts turned out to be completely unacceptable for my use case. In fact, Alfresco in its current state is not suitable for an embedded CMS server.
thumbnail
Björn Ryding, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 582 Beitrittsdatum: 16.05.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Brian,

Have a look at the following two files:
alfresco-content-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\alfresco\webserviceclient.properties.sample
alfresco-content-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\src\alfresco-content-portlet.properties

Cheers,
Björn
thumbnail

Bjorn,

you save the day again. Why on earth would this sample file not exist as the actual properties file? There's something they could fix, along with adding some comments in both property files referencing the other, and the reason they aren't one and the same.
thumbnail
Michael Young, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 846 Beitrittsdatum: 05.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
We can definitely do better with the documentation.

The reason that they are not one and the same is that the Alfresco client API reads /alfresco/webservicesclient.properties while Liferay reads alfresco-content-portlet.properties. We did not feel it would be correct for us to treat an Alfresco artifact as our own, and hence, there is duplication of the alfresco server host property in the one that we read.
thumbnail

Hi Leo,

Great work you've done with the integration. I'm impressed. You mentioned that you would like to share your solution with the community. Is this something you'd like to donate to the Liferay community or something you'd like to host as a third party solution?

Either solution works for us, but if you choose the donation route we can help you make this an officially supoprted solution.

In either case our alfresco solution is due for updating, but we haven't the resources so far to work on this. What you've done is exactly on track with what where we've wanted to go with this, especially given that Alfresco plans to deprecate their SOAP API.

I'll say it publicly here - this is very much something we want to donate to the community. We are benefiting from Liferay and the community and want to give back.

Like everyone, we're pretty short staffed for what we want to do - but we'll make this happen.
thumbnail
Eric Cambray, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 17 Beitrittsdatum: 15.02.08 Neueste Beiträge
It's look very interesting!
Hope see it in action soon.
Mike Hatfield, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 06.04.08 Neueste Beiträge
Michael Young:
...especially given that Alfresco plans to deprecate their SOAP API.

Michael,

It's really quite unprofessional to make statements like the one above that have absolutely no factual basis and are, in fact, untrue.

To be clear: Alfresco has no plans to deprecate any API, including the SOAP interface.

Thanks,
Mike
thumbnail

Mike Hatfield:
Michael Young:
...especially given that Alfresco plans to deprecate their SOAP API.

Michael,

It's really quite unprofessional to make statements like the one above that have absolutely no factual basis and are, in fact, untrue.

To be clear: Alfresco has no plans to deprecate any API, including the SOAP interface.

I guess we all probably thought that due to the strong wording encouraging the move to the new "web scripts" was why the SOAP interface was on the way out.

In any case, until Alfresco is embeddable and JSR 170 (JCR) compliant, we can't use it. The last look I had (about 4 months ago now) indicated several issues with Alfresco that make it impossible in its current form to meet JCR compliance or to be an embeddable component.
thumbnail

Mike Hatfield:

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

I actually heard this from an Alfresco employee while we were working to complete a joint implementation for one of our clients several months back. So this may have been true at some point but it looks that things have changed in recent months. Anyway, apologies for any misinformation on my part.
Mike Hatfield, geändert vor 16 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 06.04.08 Neueste Beiträge
Michael Young:
Hi Mike,

I actually heard this from an Alfresco employee while we were working to complete a joint implementation for one of our clients several months back. So this may have been true at some point but it looks that things have changed in recent months. Anyway, apologies for any misinformation on my part.

Hey Michael,

No problem - thought I'd better clear up the confusion as we were seeing the same rumour being posted on our forums.

Cheers,
Mike
Mónica Lamas González, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 18 Beitrittsdatum: 14.04.08 Neueste Beiträge
Leo Wadsworth, had you published your job for alfresco integrated??
thumbnail
Alaaeldin El-Nattar, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 15 Beitrittsdatum: 09.03.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we released our latest open source contribution which is a portlet that exposes remote Alfresco Web scripts (including ones that need authentication). To learn more about AWPr (Alfresco Web script Portlet rivet) you can visit our forge:

http://forge.rivetlogic.com/Forge/Rivets/Alfresco-Web-script-Portlet

The portlet works in Liferay 5.1.1+ and 5.2.2+ and can be downloaded from our public Liferay plugin repository.

Enjoy!

--Alaaeldin
June Kim, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 5 Beitrittsdatum: 27.04.09 Neueste Beiträge
Alaaeldin,

1. Is the AWPr AS independent or does Liferay have to run on jboss as well?

2. I see your support matrix showing Liferay 5.5.2+ and Alfresco 3.0E.. how about Alfresco 3.x community version?

thanks
thumbnail
Alaaeldin El-Nattar, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

June Kim:

1. Is the AWPr AS independent or does Liferay have to run on jboss as well?

AWPr is a portlet plugin. You can install it into Liferay regardless of what app server Liferay is running in.

June Kim:

2. I see your support matrix showing Liferay 5.5.2+ and Alfresco 3.0E.. how about Alfresco 3.x community version?

It should work with Alfresco 3.x community.

Hope this helps,

--Alaaeldin
June Kim, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Alaaeldin,

I've added the two amp files 'awpr-example-webscripts.amp' and 'star-1.0.0.amp' to Labs and Enterprise (both test instances running on different port) and I'm able to start up Alfresco. However, when I add 'chaining-authentication-context.xml' to the [TOMCAT_HOME]/shared/classes/alfresco/extension directory as suggested I get an error logged saying 'Cannot resolve reference to bean 'indexerAndSearcherFactory'.. and Alfreso does not start. Any ideas?

Btw, I'm able to start up Liferay with awpr installed using your directions (also can be done on the GUI by 'Control Panel -> Plugins Installation -> Install more portlets -> Download File -> then inserting the link for awpr war file') but it shows an error message when adding the application to the page saying.. 'An error occurred while trying to access the webscript'... I'm assuming this is b/c Alfresco instance is not running..

Thanks,
June
thumbnail

Hi June,

I found a typo on the STAr instructions page on our wiki. That might be the reason you're having problems with the chaining XML file.

Please visit the page and replace your XML's content with the updated content.

The page you should be looking at is here: http://wiki.rivetlogic.com/display/AWPr/STAr

Let me know how it goes.
June Kim, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Alaeeldin,

Still no luck. I'm still seeing the same error message.
I'm attaching the error message as a reference.

FYI, I did a clean install of Alfresco Enterprise 3.0.1 bundled with Tomcat and installed the two amp files (star-1.0.0.amp, awpr-example-webscripts.amp) and copied your chaining-authentication-context.xml file

June

13:18:32,240  ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'luceneFullTextSea rchIndexer' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference  to bean 'indexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'indexerAndSearcherFactory'; nested exce ption is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'indexerA ndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve re ference to bean 'admLuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'defaultBinding'; nested  exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'adm LuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Can not resolve reference to bean 'contentService' while setting bean property 'contentService'; nested excep tion is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'contentSe rvice' defined in class path resource [alfresco/content-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference t o bean 'nodeService' while setting bean property 'nodeService'; nested exception is org.springframework.b eans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'nodeService': FactoryBean threw except ion on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Erro r creating bean with name 'mlPropertyInterceptor' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-services- context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'multilingualContentService' while setting bean property ' multilingualContentService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:  Error creating bean with name 'multilingualContentService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/mode l-specific-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionService' while setting bean  property 'permissionService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExceptio n: Error creating bean with name 'permissionService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-serv ices-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionServiceImpl' while setting bean p roperty 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error crea ting bean with name 'permissionServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-secu rity-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean property ' dynamicAuthorities' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcep tion: Error creating bean with name 'ownerDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/publ ic-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean p roperty 'ownableService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Er ror creating bean with name 'ownableService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-co ntext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authent icationService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creat ing bean with name 'authenticationService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/c lasses/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authent icationServiceImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested  exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'auth enticationServiceImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/al fresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationCo mponentImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.sp ringframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.re po.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImpl SecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chai ning-authentication-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.ri vet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'conten tService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/content-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve referenc e to bean 'nodeService' while setting bean property 'nodeService'; nested exception is org.springframewor k.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'nodeService': FactoryBean threw exc eption on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: E rror creating bean with name 'mlPropertyInterceptor' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-servic es-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'multilingualContentService' while setting bean propert y 'multilingualContentService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcepti on: Error creating bean with name 'multilingualContentService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/m odel-specific-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionService' while setting b ean property 'permissionService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcep tion: Error creating bean with name 'permissionService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-s ervices-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionServiceImpl' while setting bea n property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error c reating bean with name 'permissionServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-s ecurity-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean propert y 'dynamicAuthorities' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationEx ception: Error creating bean with name 'ownerDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/p ublic-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bea n property 'ownableService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:  Error creating bean with name 'ownableService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services -context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'auth enticationService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error cr eating bean with name 'authenticationService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/share d/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'auth enticationServiceImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nest ed exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'a uthenticationServiceImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes /alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticatio nComponentImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org .springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar .repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentI mplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/c haining-authentication-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic .rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'nodeSe rvice': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fac tory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mlPropertyInterceptor' defined in class path r esource [alfresco/node-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'multilingualContentServic e' while setting bean property 'multilingualContentService'; nested exception is org.springframework.bean s.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'multilingualContentService' defined in cl ass path resource [alfresco/model-specific-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permi ssionService' while setting bean property 'permissionService'; nested exception is org.springframework.be ans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permissionService' defined in class pat h resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionS erviceImpl' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.B eanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permissionServiceImpl' defined in class path resourc e [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthorit y' while setting bean property 'dynamicAuthorities' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework .beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownerDynamicAuthority' defined in cl ass path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'owna bleService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.f actory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownableService' defined in class path resour ce [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationService' whil e setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.Be anCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco /Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot re solve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticatio nServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Err or creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterpri se_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve ref erence to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationCompon ent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find cla ss [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with n ame 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared /classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotF oundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mlProp ertyInterceptor' defined in class path resource [alfresco/node-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve refe rence to bean 'multilingualContentService' while setting bean property 'multilingualContentService'; nest ed exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'm ultilingualContentService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/model-specific-services-context.xml]:  Cannot resolve reference to bean 'permissionService' while setting bean property 'permissionService'; ne sted exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name  'permissionService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Canno t resolve reference to bean 'permissionServiceImpl' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exceptio n is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permissionSe rviceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve  reference to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean property 'dynamicAuthorities' with key [0];  nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with na me 'ownerDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml] : Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; nested  exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'owna bleService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve refere nce to bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception  is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticatio nService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chainin g-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' wh ile setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework. beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken'  defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authent ication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while set ting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.Canno tLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.Secure TokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/op t/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml];  nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentica tion.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'multil ingualContentService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/model-specific-services-context.xml]: Cann ot resolve reference to bean 'permissionService' while setting bean property 'permissionService'; nested  exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'perm issionService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot res olve reference to bean 'permissionServiceImpl' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is  org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permissionService Impl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve refe rence to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean property 'dynamicAuthorities' with key [0]; nest ed exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'o wnerDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Can not resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; nested excep tion is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownableSe rvice' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference t o bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception is o rg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServ ice' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-aut hentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' while s etting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans .factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' defi ned in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authenticati on-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while setting  bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoad BeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureToken AuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alf resco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; nest ed exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication. SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permis sionService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resol ve reference to bean 'permissionServiceImpl' while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is or g.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permissionServiceIm pl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve refere nce to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean property 'dynamicAuthorities' with key [0]; nested  exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'own erDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Canno t resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; nested excepti on is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownableServ ice' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to  bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception is org .springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServic e' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authe ntication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' while set ting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.f actory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' define d in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication -context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while setting be an property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBe anClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAu thenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfre sco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; nested  exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.Se cureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'permis sionServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot r esolve reference to bean 'ownerDynamicAuthority' while setting bean property 'dynamicAuthorities' with ke y [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean w ith name 'ownerDynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-contex t.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; n ested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name  'ownableService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve  reference to bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exc eption is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authent icationService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/c haining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureTok en' while setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springfram ework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecure Token' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-a uthentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' whi le setting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory .CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication. SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in fil e [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context .xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.auth entication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownerD ynamicAuthority' defined in class path resource [alfresco/public-services-security-context.xml]: Cannot r esolve reference to bean 'ownableService' while setting bean property 'ownableService'; nested exception  is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownableService ' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bea n 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception is org.sp ringframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationService'  defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authenti cation-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' while settin g bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fact ory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' defined i n file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-co ntext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while setting bean  property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanC lassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthe nticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco /Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; nested ex ception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.Secur eTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ownabl eService' defined in class path resource [alfresco/ownable-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve referenc e to bean 'authenticationService' while setting bean property 'authenticationService'; nested exception i s org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationS ervice' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining- authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' whil e setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.be ans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecureToken' d efined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentic ation-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' while setti ng bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotL oadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTo kenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/ Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; n ested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authenticati on.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authen ticationService' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/ chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationServiceImplSecureTo ken' while setting bean property 'authenticationServices' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springfra mework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceImplSecur eToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining- authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' wh ile setting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factor y.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication .SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSecureToken' defined in fi le [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaining-authentication-contex t.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.aut hentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authen ticationServiceImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfr esco/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authenticationComp onentImplSecureToken' while setting bean property 'authenticationComponent'; nested exception is org.spri ngframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo .security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authenticationComponentImplSe cureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/extension/chaini ng-authentication-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rive t.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.rivetlo gic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl] for bean with name 'authentica tionComponentImplSecureToken' defined in file [/opt/Alfresco/Enterprise_test/tomcat/shared/classes/alfres co/extension/chaining-authentication-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.SecureTokenAuthenticationImpl
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication.Secur eTokenAuthenticationImpl
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
        at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:201)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinition.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBean Definition.java:327)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFac tory.java:1075)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(Abstra ctAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:346)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory. java:251)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSin gletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java :248)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java :160)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDef initionValueResolver.java:261)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary( BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:109)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValu es(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(Abst ractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(Abstra ctAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory. java:251)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSin gletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java :248)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java :160)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDef initionValueResolver.java:261)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary( BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:109)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedList(BeanD efinitionValueResolver.java:281)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary( BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:131)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValu es(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(Abst ractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(Abstra ctAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedList(BeanD efinitionValueResolver.java:281)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary( BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:131)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactoryBean.initializeAdvisorChain(ProxyFactoryBean.jav a:428)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactoryBean.getObject(ProxyFactoryBean.java:225)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectFromFactoryBean(Abstrac tBeanFactory.java:1236)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForBeanInstance(Abstrac tBeanFactory.java:1207)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java :262)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationCont ext.java:733)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors (AbstractApplicationContext.java:472)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationCont ext.java:334)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:2 44)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:187 )
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener .java:49)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4342)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:830)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:719)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:490)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1149)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
thumbnail

Oh man. This is really embarassing. I have another typo in the chaining XML file.

Replace: org.rivetlogic.rivet.aaar.repo.security.authentication

With: org.rivetlogic.rivet.star.repo.security.authentication

I fixed it on the wiki.

Sorry about that.

Cheers.
thumbnail
Mark Liedtke, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 28 Beitrittsdatum: 12.02.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Leo,
Just wanted to say Great Site. I like what you did with Liferay. Is the site that is up at http://www2.computer.org/portal/web/guest/home using Liferay, Alfresco and CAS?

--Mark
Leo Wadsworth, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Thanks! Yes, that's our Liferay site. We are moving away from Alfresco these days -- the Liferay built-in CMS keeps getting better and better and has gotten to the point where we didn't need to keep Alfresco. We're still using it for a few things, but not much in terms of new pages.

We're using Liferay, Alfresco, MySQL, OpenX, CAS, Tomcat, Apache webservers, Xen virtual servers, Debian Linux, HAProxy, and a few other servers of our own design. We're working now on bringing up OFBiz in this environment to give us a full modern store implementation.

We're running 3 live Liferay servers in a cluster with a 4th as a failover. We're processing around 40,000 to 60,000 pageviews a day on the www2 site.