Foren

Assign Tags and Categories to Documents using Liferay API

thumbnail
SaiMohan Gadamsetty, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Assign Tags and Categories to Documents using Liferay API

Junior Member Beiträge: 92 Beitrittsdatum: 06.02.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hi All,

I've a requirement to upload bulk directories and associated documents to Document and Media portlet. I can able add directories and documents to Document and Media portlet using Liferay API but I'm not able to find the way to assign Tags and Categories to Documents.

Can any one please help me the way to solve this problem. I'm using Liferay 6.1.1 version with MySql database.

Thanks,

Sai Mohan
Arun Kumar S, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

RE: Assign Tags and Categories to Documents using Liferay API

Regular Member Beiträge: 182 Beitrittsdatum: 23.06.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi SaiMohan,

Please refer the below API updateAsset method to assign Tags and categories.

http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/tags/6.1.1/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portlet/documentlibrary/service/impl/DLAppHelperLocalServiceImpl.java

Hope this Helps,
Thanks,
Arun
Blog
thumbnail
SaiMohan Gadamsetty, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 92 Beitrittsdatum: 06.02.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Arun,

Thanks allot for your quick response, your suggestion worked out to me and its working like a charm.....

Thanks,

Sai Mohan
Stephen Regenscheit, geändert vor 9 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 11.06.14 Neueste Beiträge
SaiMohan Gadamsetty:
Hi All,

I've a requirement to upload bulk directories and associated documents to Document and Media portlet. I can able add directories and documents to Document and Media portlet using Liferay API but I'm not able to find the way to assign Tags and Categories to Documents.

Can any one please help me the way to solve this problem. I'm using Liferay 6.1.1 version with MySql database.

Thanks,

Sai Mohan

Hey i need to set up folders etc in a D&M when it is instanciated so that i have a fixed folder structur. i dont know how to hook into the D&M Where to start and which services to use etc. can you help me ?