Foren

Import Compass

Jacqueline Moro, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Import Compass

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 17.05.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi

I created a theme based on _unstyled.
The default portlet.css has some "compass" nomenclature but it doesn´t have the import line so I suppose the import is made somewhere else before (Maybe only one import is done for all css in extras.css?
Just to see what happen, I explicitly imported compass into portlet.css. I don´t understand why after that the portlets showed differently. (like .portlet-msg-info background bulb repeating, and other weird things as you can see in the image.

I supposed that it would not make any difference because the import I should be done somewhere else before.

Where does my rationale fails?
Why extras.ccs explicitly import compass and for example application.css don´t?

Sorry if it is a dumb question and thanks Liferay, now I know about Compass (very useful)
Regards.
Bradley Wood, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

RE: Import Compass

B Moro, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Yes it is. But my question is why if I add @import "compass" into portlet.css, the behavior of this css changes. It doesn´t make sense to me.

RE: Import Compass (Antwort)

Thank you very much for your time.
I know this and I am doing the orthodox way (only in custom.css). It is just that I wanted to know why this happens.
Also why the in extras.css there is a explicit call to the import.
It is not an issue for me really, I can live with it, it is just that I wanted to understand. And still I don´t.

RE: Import Compass (Antwort)

I get it. Thank you.