Redirection Fails After Login
19. April 2013 07:10
Antwort

Waqas Rehman

Rang: New Member

Nachrichten: 24

Eintrittsdatum: 17. Januar 2013

Neue Beiträge

I am using Liferay 5.1.2 with Tomcat. Once a user signs in, the redirection fails with an error and browser URL is changed to http://hostname:8080/c. This does not happen with all the users. Even it was working fine for the current user but then suddenly this error started to appear. Any idea why is this happening. Following is the error log.

1java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to [Ljava.lang.String;
 2    com.liferay.portal.util.HttpImpl.parameterMapToString(HttpImpl.java:473)
 3    com.liferay.portal.util.HttpImpl.parameterMapToString(HttpImpl.java:458)
 4    com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.HttpUtil.parameterMapToString(HttpUtil.java:164)
 5    com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.getLastPath(PortalRequestProcessor.java:448)
 6    com.liferay.portal.struts.PortalRequestProcessor.process(PortalRequestProcessor.java:153)
 7    org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
 8    org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
 9    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
10    com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.callParentService(MainServlet.java:443)
11    com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:708)
12    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
13    com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
14    com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.secure.SecureFilter.processFilter(SecureFilter.java:282)
15    com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:71)
16    com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
17    com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter.doFilter(VirtualHostFilter.java:147)
18    com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.processFilter(BaseFilter.java:132)
19    com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:74)
20    org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
21    com.ext.util.CrossScriptingFilter.doFilter(CrossScriptingFilter.java:28)
Sandeep Nair
RE: Redirection Fails After Login
19. April 2013 07:43
Antwort

Sandeep Nair

Rang: Liferay Legend

Nachrichten: 1721

Eintrittsdatum: 5. November 2008

Neue Beiträge

When I was using 5.1.2 4 years back I had this problem. It happened to us when portal tries to redirect to some users to their public/private(i dont remember which). The reason was these users had deleted their (private/public page) then. I am not sure if that is the same issue. If possible login as admin as to see whether there are pages(user public/private page whichever portal tries to redi) for those some users for whom you are getting the error.

Regards,
Sandeep Nair
W Rehman
19. April 2013 12:42
Antwort

W Rehman

Rang: New Member

Nachrichten: 16

Eintrittsdatum: 22. November 2012

Neue Beiträge

Sandeep Nair:
When I was using 5.1.2 4 years back I had this problem. It happened to us when portal tries to redirect to some users to their public/private(i dont remember which). The reason was these users had deleted their (private/public page) then. I am not sure if that is the same issue. If possible login as admin as to see whether there are pages(user public/private page whichever portal tries to redi) for those some users for whom you are getting the error.

Regards,
Sandeep Nair

Thanks Sandeep that helped to solved the issue
Juan Gonzalez
19. April 2013 13:12
Antwort

Juan Gonzalez

LIFERAY STAFF

Rang: Liferay Legend

Nachrichten: 2794

Eintrittsdatum: 28. Oktober 2008

Neue Beiträge

FYI,, redirect after login to user public/private page has been implemented for next version (6.2).

Only changing a property will enable this feature.