Foren

Organization based landing page.

Anil KC, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Organization based landing page.

Junior Member Beiträge: 35 Beitrittsdatum: 21.12.12 Neueste Beiträge
I have multiple subdomains like siteA.liferay.com and siteB.liferay.com and so on. So, if someone wants to navigate with siteA.liferay.com then the user should land to a page of Organization A and if he is navigates through siteB.liferay.com then he is landed to Organization B page. Is there anything liferay provides already or we have to implement ourselves? Any help on how we can achieve this?
thumbnail
Felix J Christy, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Organization based landing page.

Regular Member Beiträge: 111 Beitrittsdatum: 26.08.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

You can implement the same by creating custom service pre action. There, you can just check the parameter that you passed in the URL and redirect to the relevant organization.

Thanks,
Felix

I have another scenario in which we have just one Organization landing page of parent organization. If we have two sub organization A and B then i want to display contents(like logo or other details) of organization A in that landing page if the request is coming from siteA.liferay.com and contents of B similar case for siteB.liferay.com. Is this possible?how?
Dipanjan Das, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 30 Beitrittsdatum: 29.09.12 Neueste Beiträge
You could write a post login (after log in through parent login page) hook that will redirect user to its appropriate organization.

You could find current user organization through themeDisplay/ User object:
And the re-direction code will be:

Map<String, String[]> params = new HashMap<String, String[]>();
LastPath lastPath = new LastPath("/web",<ORGANIZATION_PAGE>, params);
session.setAttribute(WebKeys.LAST_PATH, lastPath);

Dipanjan Das:
You could write a post login (after log in through parent login page) hook that will redirect user to its appropriate organization.

If i was not clear enough, the landing page i want is not after Post Login. It is the first time when users land from different subdomains like siteA.liferay.com and siteB.liferay.com
Dipanjan Das, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 30 Beitrittsdatum: 29.09.12 Neueste Beiträge
You can try it through 'virtual host' setup through control pannel and set different page URL for different sub domain.