Foren

Lifery clustering - questions and problem

Michael Stratford, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Lifery clustering - questions and problem

New Member Beiträge: 3 Beitrittsdatum: 01.03.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hi
I'am new in liferay community and I have a couple questions about clustering.

1. In document "Advanced Liferay Architecture - Clustering and High Avaibilty" the sample screen describes EhCache or Tomcat SimpleTCPCluster. Someone can explain me what does mean ? I was think that is two different feautures

I ask this questions beacuse i have a problem with evironment which i must manage after the other person. Evironment is not yet production!
Architecture: (without load balancer yet)
6x tomcat 7.0.23+mod_jk (the same network subnet)
2x mysql server with ha-jdbc (different network subnet but application servers can access to mysql)
All serwers Windows 2008 r2 x64 - Vmware.
Parameters all application server cpux4 + 8 Gb RAM.
Liferay 6..0 CE

In attachment configuration files.

The Problem:
All servers (without database servers) couple hours after restart utilize 100 % CPU (tomcat7.exe process) and utilize network interface 60-150 Mbit/s. 6 servers x 100 Mbit/s = 600 Mbit/s.!!
The portal is not production yet and that is strange.No one connect to the page.

I think the processor is utilize due to network saturation .The all traffic is multicast to the address 239.255.0.1.

At the top of this post i write the questions beacuse i think is this is the configuration problem. I can't find what does exactly mean cluster in liferay architecture ? Is cluster is only required for distributed cache ?

For a couple days we uncoments this line and everythings back to normal.
#cluster.link.autodetect.address=yyyyy:XX
#cluster.link.enabled=true

I was test the replication (change on one node article or remove) and changes goes to all host.
In the connection i see only address 228.0.0.4 (Tomcat SimpleTCPCluster )

Thanks in advance
Michael