Foren

Unable to Modify Site URL [virtual host]

thumbnail
Sreejith NP, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Unable to Modify Site URL [virtual host]

New Member Beiträge: 15 Beitrittsdatum: 14.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
Dear All,
When I am trying to modify the site URL under Site Settings I am getting the following error on the console. On the interface I am getting an error "Site Settings is temporarily unavailable."

11:58:16,542 ERROR [render_portlet_jsp:154] java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.portlet.asset.util.BaseAssetEntryValidator.validate(BaseAssetEntryValidator.java:105)
at com.liferay.portlet.asset.util.BaseAssetEntryValidator.validate(BaseAssetEntryValidator.java:74)
at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetEntryLocalServiceImpl.validate(AssetEntryLocalServiceImpl.java:815)
at com.liferay.portlet.asset.service.impl.AssetEntryLocalServiceImpl.updateEntry(AssetEntryLocalServiceImpl.java:572)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:112)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:59)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.GroupLocalServiceImpl.updateAsset(GroupLocalServiceImpl.java:1809)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.GroupLocalServiceImpl.updateGroup(GroupLocalServiceImpl.java:1962)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:112)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)

Can anyone help me to find out a solution?

Sreejith
thumbnail
meera prince, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Unable to Modify Site URL [virtual host]

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1111 Beitrittsdatum: 08.02.11 Neueste Beiträge
HI May be you portal currepted.. and also send me full stack trace.
If possible re deploy entire portal once again.

portal-web-----> ant build-themes
from portal
ant clean
ant compile
ant deploy

Note: when you run clean option before that please make sure if you are using CAS .. please take back up of cas-web.

Regards,
Meera Prince
Dhvanil Reshamwala, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 13 Beitrittsdatum: 23.12.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Sreejith,
Can you provide with the URL that you are trying to set ? Looks like the URL that you are trying to set is failing some Liferay validation.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1519 Beitrittsdatum: 07.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
That stacktrace looks familiar and I'm pretty sure it's fixed in 6.1 GA2 however I couldn't find the ticket that fixed it.
thumbnail
Sreejith NP, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 15 Beitrittsdatum: 14.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
Sorry for replying late.
the issue is resolved.

whenever you create an asset vocabulary, it inserts a row in assetvocabulary table in which the last column "settings" will contain some value like
"multiValued=true
selectedClassNameIds=0"

if you see, in settings column, except for the newly created vocabulary the settings column contains blank('') value. I removed the entry of settings column; it started working.

regards
Sreejith