Foren

Getting 504 Gateway Timeout

Joshua Humphrey, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Getting 504 Gateway Timeout

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 05.11.12 Neueste Beiträge
When users try to log into our liferay portal, they are given an error "504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time"
In the logs, I am seeing the following which keeps repeating for hundreds of lines.
Exception in thread "http-bio-80-exec-7" java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.util.regex.Pattern$Branch.match(Pattern.java:4131)
at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Pattern.java:4185)
at java.util.regex.Pattern$Loop.match(Pattern.java:4312)
at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupTail.match(Pattern.java:4244)

I do have 2 other Liferay portals that are working fine. Could this be as simple as copying a known good config file over to problematic server or is this problem something larger?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Getting 504 Gateway Timeout

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
There should be a "caused by" line further down the list.

I had this error in my jboss when version of jboss mismatched the liferay version default setup.

Check if your OS and application server's versions are the same as the working copy.
Joshua Humphrey, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 2 Beitrittsdatum: 05.11.12 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks for the information but we are using Tomcat 7.
I forgot to mention this in my original message but our version is "Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.1.1 CE GA2 (Paton / Build 6101 / July 31, 2012)" using Tomcat 7.

The errors that I'm receiving never give a "caused by" line. It only repeats the above error until the end user gets the 504 error.
Alex Galkin, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 9 Beitrittsdatum: 29.11.12 Neueste Beiträge
Joshua Humphrey:
Thanks for the information but we are using Tomcat 7.
I forgot to mention this in my original message but our version is "Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.1.1 CE GA2 (Paton / Build 6101 / July 31, 2012)" using Tomcat 7.

The errors that I'm receiving never give a "caused by" line. It only repeats the above error until the end user gets the 504 error.

Have exactly the same issue right now (using the same Liferay version). Are there any updates? workaround? thoughts?