Foren

Question on Document & Media Protlet

Franzoia Odin, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Question on Document & Media Protlet

New Member Beiträge: 5 Beitrittsdatum: 22.01.13 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

Sorry for my English but I'm French.

I work at present on an already set up protail Liferay (liferay 6.1). And we ask me to see if we can make certain thing with the portlet document and Media.

Of the seen blow that one me request I would have some question on this portlet:

- Can one deactivated for a role the function of research (if yes, how)?

- When we put a file or when we create a sub-case, that this can it inherit access rights of the mother case or needs ' it quite configured in the hand?

- Supposing that a file can inherit access rights of the case in the which we put it, if we move a file containing rights "owner" in a case containing of other one type of rights, the file changes you it automatically access right?

- What is that there is a possibility of congealed access rights during the creation of file / sub-case or file (make so that the user cannot change it and whether he is by default in owner)?

- Can one create spaces really deprived, I mean there that a user with a role beta cannot reach cases files who would be intended for users having a role Alpha and those even by the research? Because having configured a case to be seen only by certain role and placed a file inside I looked for it via another role who do not effectively see the file and well I managed to find this file and to download it, while for me it would not have of the possible being.

- How can we obtain the source code of the portlet document and Media, because I think that I am going to have to modify it to be able to make for what we ask?

- When we create a case or when we upload a file we have the possibility of putting in access right " invite the members ", what that's for because I do not see how we can invite members because nothing else displays allowing the invitation. Invitation by role or by user?

- Exist it a documentation fully detailed on this portlet? I have make quite a lot of research on Google but I did not manage to find (doubtless a bad research).

- Exists it a version more advanced of this portlet at present ?

- The last version of liferay is it always 6.1?

I would like to have your on what we ask me:
My boss asks me to see if we cannot better managed the Document and Media Portlet.

He wants that every user it finds with two identifiers with different role:
- A role of contributor: who has the possibility only to write (no research, no reading) in a owner case, to add files. It has no possibility of seeing of other case than the one an owner of which he is.
- Another role (for example: manager): who has no access to the contributing case but to the other case which have different, the possibility of examining.

Personally I think that it is not the better way to make that to oblige the users to have 2 identifying.

He wants that a person finds himself with bookseller's role who in the visibility on the totality of cases (even contributor cases) for what I have makes as test the role of admin is enough I thinks. He would be the only one to be authorized to move any file in cases (where from bookseller's name).

He wants whether cases what is confidential for some role and those even by a research what for the moment do not seem to be feasible.

It is really possible to make something so enclosed and those this without having to treat access right of every created file / sub-cases, or uploaded file in the hand every time?

I have put an attachments who explain what mly boss want.

Thanks.
Franzoia Odin, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Question on Document & Media Protlet

New Member Beiträge: 5 Beitrittsdatum: 22.01.13 Neueste Beiträge
No answer straight from some one of my questions ?