Foren

accessing Marketplace from inside Control Panel behind Firewall

thumbnail
Yan Chen, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

accessing Marketplace from inside Control Panel behind Firewall

New Member Beiträge: 7 Beitrittsdatum: 11.09.12 Neueste Beiträge
I have the Marketplace linkup inside the Control Panel in order to download needed plugins and install them using the Plugins Installation.

We are behind the firewall. I am able to purchased and view the purchased item from within the liferay. However, I am not able to download. Our security folks had opened some urls to facilitate the downloads (so the wildcard *.*liferay.com are opened). It is now working to download outside the liferay from browser. However, I still can not download from inside liferay using the Plugins Installation.

Is there any other urls that we need to open in order to facilitate the download from within the liferay??
Bradley Wood, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: accessing Marketplace from inside Control Panel behind Firewall

thumbnail

Bradley Wood:
You can also download the war files of the apps by login into your liferay.com account. Go to your profile then click App Manager, Make sure Purchased Apps is selected then find the app you are interested in. Then click downloads. and drop the war file into the deploy folder.

I downloaded an app from my liferay.com account as qouted. unzip with z-zip. Saw two war files so I droped them into the deploy folder. There is one more properties file. The name is liferay-marketplace, it has the content like this in it:
context-names=resources-importer-web,zoe-resort-theme
remote-app-id=15849867
version=1.0.1

Where should I drop this file to?? I saw from console it is not finding the resource-importer-web, so I only see the site template and theme, I do not see resources / assets.
Any suggestion??
thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Yan Chen:
Bradley Wood:
You can also download the war files of the apps by login into your liferay.com account. Go to your profile then click App Manager, Make sure Purchased Apps is selected then find the app you are interested in. Then click downloads. and drop the war file into the deploy folder.

I downloaded an app from my liferay.com account as qouted. unzip with z-zip. Saw two war files so I droped them into the deploy folder. There is one more properties file. The name is liferay-marketplace, it has the content like this in it:
context-names=resources-importer-web,zoe-resort-theme
remote-app-id=15849867
version=1.0.1

Where should I drop this file to?? I saw from console it is not finding the resource-importer-web, so I only see the site template and theme, I do not see resources / assets.
Any suggestion??

When you manually download Marketplace apps using liferay.com - you will get a .lpkg file - this file can be hot-deployed without having to unzip it first - just drop it into Liferay's 'deploy' directory and you should be good to go! (BTW - this is exactly what happens when you use Control Panel to install Marketplace apps).
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Download the plugin from the Marketplace as Bradley replied. If you want to deploy plugins from the Control Panel as it was possible in earlier version, download the Private Plugin Installer first - you'll have to deploy this by copying to the deploy directory but will be able to deploy other plugins from the Control Panel afterwards.

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15474932?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%2F-%2Fmp%2Fcategory%2F11232561
thumbnail

Hitoshi Ozawa:
Download the plugin from the Marketplace as Bradley replied. If you want to deploy plugins from the Control Panel as it was possible in earlier version, download the Private Plugin Installer first - you'll have to deploy this by copying to the deploy directory but will be able to deploy other plugins from the Control Panel afterwards.

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15474932?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%2F-%2Fmp%2Fcategory%2F11232561

I downloaded it. Tried a manual install by droping the .lpkg file into deploy folder. Here is the console show:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13:43:22,877 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:182] Processing private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war. This is attempt 9.
13:43:22,925 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][HookAutoDeployListener:48] Copying hook plugin for C:\liferayTest\Liferay Developer Studio\liferay-portal-6.1.20-ee-ga2\deploy\private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war
13:43:22,941 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][BaseDeployer:763] Deploying private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war
13:43:22,941 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:210] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war does not support this version of Liferay
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war does not support this version of Liferay
at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.autoDeploy(BaseDeployer.java:201)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.HookAutoDeployListener.deploy(HookAutoDeployListener.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:193)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:235)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:54)
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war does not support this version of Liferay
at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.deployFile(BaseDeployer.java:795)
at com.liferay.portal.tools.deploy.BaseDeployer.autoDeploy(BaseDeployer.java:198)
... 4 more
13:43:22,941 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:216] Add private-plugin-installer-hook-6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120808165352698.war to the blacklist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have liferay developer studio with build version like this:
Starting Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.1.20 EE (Paton / Build 6120 / July 31, 2012)

Is there a version that work with EE 6.1.20??
thumbnail

You're trying to install CE plugin into Liferay EE. That's the reason for the error. Get the EE version of the plugin:

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15473837?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%3Fp_p_id%3D7_WAR_osbportlet%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1%26p_p_col_pos%3D1%26p_p_col_count%3D2%26_7_WAR_osbportlet_jspPage%3D%252Fmarketplace%252Fsearch.jsp%26p_r_p_564233524_assetCategoryId%3D0%26p_r_p_564233524_keywords%3Dprivate%2Bplugin
thumbnail

Hitoshi Ozawa:
You're trying to install CE plugin into Liferay EE. That's the reason for the error. Get the EE version of the plugin:

http://www.liferay.com/marketplace/-/mp/application/15473837?_7_WAR_osbportlet_backURL=%2Fmarketplace%3Fp_p_id%3D7_WAR_osbportlet%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1%26p_p_col_pos%3D1%26p_p_col_count%3D2%26_7_WAR_osbportlet_jspPage%3D%252Fmarketplace%252Fsearch.jsp%26p_r_p_564233524_assetCategoryId%3D0%26p_r_p_564233524_keywords%3Dprivate%2Bplugin

I went to the dowdload link and saw it. There is no clickable for me to download it at all. So where is the clickable for download??
thumbnail

Do you have EE subscription? If you're just using the EE trial, it seems you're not allowed EE plugin download.
thumbnail

Hitoshi Ozawa:
Do you have EE subscription? If you're just using the EE trial, it seems you're not allowed EE plugin download.

I am using the licensed EE version. My work purchased the EE version.