Foren

comment text style bold

Yan Naing Oo, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

comment text style bold

Regular Member Beiträge: 179 Beitrittsdatum: 17.02.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi all,

can anyone know, how to commented text display bold ?

thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: comment text style bold

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14919 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
Where?

Obviously the answer is going to be driven by some sort of CSS change, but you need to know where it is going to be changed, is it a global change to the portal or just a change within a specific portlet, ...

HI David,

first

I was trying to achieve in Advanced CSS changed for specific portlet first. but the comments text are in the AUI ID which is autogenerated
<div id="aui_3_2_0_1842"> hello! </div> . the tags that Inspected from browser, the id is automatically changed once it browsing .
i could not pointed #portletID .aui_3_2_0_1842{ font-weight: bold; } . it does not work. is there can be do something for it .

second
if not work with first thing then I try to change in the portlet globally. the portlet for comment that i currently used is asset publisher comment.
can i have to know where is the jspf page in the physical location of the asset publisher's comment ? I cant manage to find it the portlet directory for comment yet.
please let me know ?

thanks
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
You right about this. To change the style of the comment, you'll need to change the jsp.

Try inserting a <span class="commentBold"> tag in a block starting at line #262 <td class="lfr-top stretch">
in \ROOT\html\taglib\ui\discussion\page.jsp

and define css for commndBold class.

Hi Hitoshi,

it work perfectly. this is what I a needed. thank so much.emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
No problem. Somebody just crashed my servers I was setting up for a large demo and had some time left over on my hand while it's rebooting them all up again. emoticon