Foren

java.lang.IllegalStateException

Robert Kornmesser, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

java.lang.IllegalStateException

Junior Member Beiträge: 39 Beitrittsdatum: 03.11.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi all,

when trying to use your users portlet example (https://github.com/liferay/liferay-faces/blob/master/demos/portal/icefaces3-users-portlet/), im getting the following stacktrace, when trying to save or cancel a user edit:

14:39:27,488 ERROR [jsp:154] java.lang.IllegalStateException
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.assertNotReleased(FacesContextImpl.java:655)
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.getELContext(FacesContextImpl.java:250)
at com.sun.faces.el.CompositeComponentAttributesELResolver$ExpressionEvalMap.get(CompositeComponentAttributesELResolver.java:349)
at javax.el.MapELResolver.getValue(MapELResolver.java:51)
at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver._getValue(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:176)
at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver.getValue(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:203)
at org.jboss.el.parser.AstPropertySuffix.getValue(AstPropertySuffix.java:53)
at org.jboss.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:67)
at org.jboss.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:186)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.el.ContextualCompositeValueExpression.getValue(ContextualCompositeValueExpression.java:156)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:109)
at javax.faces.component.ValueBindingValueExpressionAdapter.getValue(ValueBindingValueExpressionAdapter.java:113)
at com.icesoft.faces.component.datapaginator.DataPaginator.getPaginatorMaxPages(DataPaginator.java:743)
at com.icesoft.faces.component.datapaginator.DataPaginatorRenderer.renderPaginator(DataPaginatorRenderer.java:379)
at com.icesoft.faces.component.datapaginator.DataPaginatorRenderer.renderScroller(DataPaginatorRenderer.java:298)
at com.icesoft.faces.component.datapaginator.DataPaginatorRenderer.encodeEnd(DataPaginatorRenderer.java:224)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:875)
at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlBasicRenderer.encodeRecursive(HtmlBasicRenderer.java:312)
at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.GroupRenderer.encodeChildren(GroupRenderer.java:105)
at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:845)

Could you please direct me in the right direction, how to solve this issue? Ive already tried different versions of jsf-impl and jsf-api in my pom.xml, without success emoticon
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2655 Beitrittsdatum: 27.07.05 Neueste Beiträge
What version of Liferay are you using? Also, please try the binary downloadable WAR rather than building from the source repository. You can download it from here: http://www.liferay.com/community/liferay-projects/liferay-faces/demos#icefaces3-users-portlet
Robert Kornmesser, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 39 Beitrittsdatum: 03.11.11 Neueste Beiträge
Im using Liferay 6.0.6.
Since I'm developing a Portlet on my own i just had a look how you did.
I solved my problem by using a special jsf-impl (jsf-impl-2.0.4-b06.jar) and jsf-api (jsf-api-2.0.jar) library i found in some examples WEB-INF/lib dir.
Only with that versions i dont have the problem. Weird.....
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2655 Beitrittsdatum: 27.07.05 Neueste Beiträge
I figured out the problem and created [url=]USERSPORTLET-1 to track it to closure. It turns out that the portlet was doing full page postbacks, because it was using aui:form instead of h:form inside of users.xhtml