Foren

Add button of Document and media portlet is not appearing on page

thumbnail
Sudarshan Kumar, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Add button of Document and media portlet is not appearing on page

Junior Member Beiträge: 42 Beitrittsdatum: 12.08.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi

Can any one help me why Add button of Document and Media portlet is not coming with liferay portal instances.

Thanks
Sudarshan
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Add button of Document and media portlet is not appearing on page

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Are you logged in as an Administrator? If not, does the user have a proper permission to add documents?

Lastly, there's also a chance it may be the web browser you're using. Try using a different web browser to test.
thumbnail
Sudarshan Kumar, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 42 Beitrittsdatum: 12.08.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Are you logged in as an Administrator? If not, does the user have a proper permission to add documents?

Lastly, there's also a chance it may be the web browser you're using. Try using a different web browser to test.

Hi Hitoshi
Thanks for ur reply.
I have logged in as a administrator and also tried 2-3 browser still I have same issue. Add button is coming with the main instance but its not coming with the child portal instance.

Thanks

Sudarshan
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Add button is coming with the main instance but its not coming with the child portal instance.

You're confusing me. What's a "main instance" and "child portal instance". Did you create Liferay's instance from the Control Panel -> Server Administration?

I have logged in as a administrator

Are you logged in as a "portal" administrator which you've used to create an instance or as an administrator within the instance?

Check if there is any error and check if all other functionalities in the create portal instances are working properly especially the Control Panel.