Foren

Custom Login

thumbnail
Timo Grütter, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Custom Login

New Member Beiträge: 16 Beitrittsdatum: 16.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hello Everybody,

I have a problem with a customized Login-Portlet.
I copied the code from the sample Signin-Portlet and it works fine, but I have one big problem.

When a user logs in, there is an action which redirects him to his private page. Everything works fine with that.
But when a user clicks at the Back-Button of the browser and wants to re-login (also the user is already logged in),
the user gets an error and doesn't get his private page:

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access the requested resource.

http://<myid>/web/wp_energie/enpedia;jsessionid=50596014B981E7803100410F4B46E49E.server-1?p_auth=oDbw7u16&p_p_id=wpelogin_WAR_wpeloginportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-7&p_p_col_count=1&saveLastPath=0

For me it looks like I have to grant special rights to my portlet (wpelogin_WAR_wpeloginportlet), but I don't know which should be set.
I also get this error as an Administrator.

When I use the Standard-Liferay-Signin-Portlet, everything works fine.

Has anybody an idea what I have to config to get it running?

Regards,
Timo
thumbnail
Elijah Mangason, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Custom Login - Associate Account

Junior Member Beiträge: 65 Beitrittsdatum: 14.05.12 Neueste Beiträge
What conditions trigger the Associate Account button to appear on login. What user attributes cause this to appear, vs. the regular login procedure. I have a database with partially configured user and need to complete the configuration on first time login, so I need to know how to trigger Associate Account.
Thanks for your response.