Foren

Bug LPS-15080 TinyMce

lando ls scotto, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Bug LPS-15080 TinyMce

New Member Beiträge: 3 Beitrittsdatum: 18.11.09 Neueste Beiträge
i have liferay 6.0.5 try to apply patch of this issue LPS-15080 "TinyMCE automatically transforms URLs to relative URLs" . . I'm navigate to svn.liferay.com for try to see the difference but always the server response Exception too many open files.

someone can tell me how I can solve .

Thanks
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Bug LPS-15080 TinyMce

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 3089 Beitrittsdatum: 28.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
lando ls scotto:
i have liferay 6.0.5 try to apply patch of this issue LPS-15080 "TinyMCE automatically transforms URLs to relative URLs" . . I'm navigate to svn.liferay.com for try to see the difference but always the server response Exception too many open files.

someone can tell me how I can solve .

Thanks

Yep, SVN from web is broken several months ago.

I'd suggest to download sources from 6.1 SVN branch (is solved in 6.1 RC1), guess what classes could be affected (probably those related to TinyMCE), and search in SVN logs for comments with LPS-15080 in it. Then you could get that revision number and create a patch.
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Bug LPS-15080 TinyMce

Regular Member Beiträge: 171 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.09 Neueste Beiträge
Here you are: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/commit/c5828c4ebb988ebce1e0690e94c667f50ca97f63
I hope this is what you are looking for! Btw, if you clone Liferay's Git repository, you'll have full history locally, which together with the number of tools Git itself offers is IMHO the best way to check (and learn from) how things are done in Liferay.