Foren

Community products

thumbnail
Plugins Admin, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Community products

New Member Beiträge: 15 Beitrittsdatum: 15.12.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi All,

I have added a product to the community but i can't find it if i am not logged in. The funny thing is that i do find it from the "install more plugins" section in the control panel.
I think i have set the right permissions (View for guests) so, i am not sure what i have don wrongly.

Could anybody help ?

TIA,
thumbnail
Marcelo Aberastain, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Community products

New Member Beiträge: 23 Beitrittsdatum: 12.12.11 Neueste Beiträge
I have the same problem.
Why i can see the rest of the portlets except mine?
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1261 Beitrittsdatum: 02.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi guys:
can you please share the names or links to your plugins? I'll try to point our web master to them so that we can verify something's wrong.
Thanks for your feedback!
Juan Fernández
thumbnail

Hi Juan,

This is the link to the portlet.
http://www.liferay.com/en/downloads/liferay-portal/community-plugins/-/software_catalog/products/11816131

Just in case, more info i didn't write in my first post:
The weird thing is that being a guess i can see it putting the link i am coping here, but the plugin search in the community is not showing it if am not logged in.

Thanks a lot!!
thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Plugins Admin:
Hi Juan,

This is the link to the portlet.
http://www.liferay.com/en/downloads/liferay-portal/community-plugins/-/software_catalog/products/11816131

Just in case, more info i didn't write in my first post:
The weird thing is that being a guess i can see it putting the link i am coping here, but the plugin search in the community is not showing it if am not logged in.

Thanks a lot!!

Hi "Plugins Admin" emoticon (what were your parents thinking!)

There is indeed a search regression related to permissions that Amos has found and fixed. The fix should be appearing soon. Thanks for the report!
thumbnail

James,

Do you know approximately when this issue is going to be fixed? ( I mean, i still don't see it).

By the way, it is not my parent fault! emoticon , (The thing is that this is a shared account and the reason is that the company i work for has planned to start publishing portlets and we want to have them all under one account to make easier the administration of them)

TIA,
thumbnail

Plugins Admin:
James,

Do you know approximately when this issue is going to be fixed? ( I mean, i still don't see it).

My guess is about a week or two - we queue up a bunch of website changes and then push them out after testing. This will make it into the next push. Normally this would be quicker but the holidays are most likely going to interfere with our website operations.

By the way, it is not my parent fault! emoticon , (The thing is that this is a shared account and the reason is that the company i work for has planned to start publishing portlets and we want to have them all under one account to make easier the administration of them)

Cool.. one of the features in the upcoming Marketplace will be something like this - where individual users will be able to establish and be affiliated with a corporate entity, so you don't have to create these fake management accounts.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2047 Beitrittsdatum: 07.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi guys,

Sorry about the long wait. Please see if you can find your plugin now and let me know if there are anymore issues.

Thanks
thumbnail

Hi All,

Indeed, it is working like a charm! emoticon

Thanks a lot!!
thumbnail

Hi Again emoticon

I have found a little detail, the sorting by "Modified Date" is not working for me. The rest is working good.

Any clue? Am i doing something bad?

TIA,
thumbnail
Amos Fong, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2047 Beitrittsdatum: 07.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
You're right, that is not working as well. Will fix and will post here when it's fixed.

Thanks
thumbnail

Amos Fong:
Hi guys,

Sorry about the long wait. Please see if you can find your plugin now and let me know if there are anymore issues.

Thanks

Thanks Amos for diagnosing and fixing!