Foren

Portlet configuratin works in CE 6.0.6, doesn't in EE 6.0 SP2

Ismael Ferrer, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Portlet configuratin works in CE 6.0.6, doesn't in EE 6.0 SP2

New Member Beiträge: 5 Beitrittsdatum: 17.04.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I'm developing a portlet plugin and deploying it in CE 6.0,6 with no problems. Deploying the same war in EE 6.0 SP2 I get the following error in the server logs when accessing the portlet configuration page:

18:09:15,262 ERROR [IncludeTag:231] Current URL generates exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
18:09:15,263 ERROR [IncludeTag:154] java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.HashMap.putAll(HashMap.java:498)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:386)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:72)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:75)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:551)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:488)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.include(IncludeTag.java:175)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag._doInclude(IncludeTag.java:223)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:58)
        at org.apache.jsp.configuration_jsp._jspService(configuration_jsp.java:290)

I isolated the problem to this tag:

<aui:form action="<%= configurationActionURL %>" method="post" name="fm" />

If I remove this tag the exception is not thrown and as I said before the portlet is working ok in CE 6.0.6.

I changed these properties with no effect:
redirect.url.security.mode=ip
redirect.url.domains.allowed=
redirect.url.ips.allowed=127.0.0.1,SERVER_IP.

What could be the cause of the error?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Portlet configuratin works in CE 6.0.6, doesn't in EE 6.0 SP2

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1519 Beitrittsdatum: 07.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
Your stacktrace is missing the cause part so all that can be determined is that something is null that shouldn't be. Also aui:form should probably have a body too and not be closed immediately.
Ismael Ferrer, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Portlet configuratin works in CE 6.0.6, doesn't in EE 6.0 SP2

New Member Beiträge: 5 Beitrittsdatum: 17.04.07 Neueste Beiträge
There's no more stacktrace thrown by Liferay. aui:form is working locally in CE 6.0.6 that way. I removed the content of the form to exclude other possible problems. The tag that way just renders and empty form.