Foren

hyper links on organization logos

peng ye, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

hyper links on organization logos

New Member Beiträge: 17 Beitrittsdatum: 09.09.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi All,

There is a default organization called 7cogs. When I go to the home page of 7cogs, there is the 7cogs logo at the top. Then if Click on this logo, it will bring me back to Liferay home page. This happens to other organizations I created as well, when I click on the logo, it will bring me to the liferay home page.

I want to know how can I can change this, so that it won't bring me to liferay home page, but it will bring me to the home page of the organization represented by the logo represents, if it's already on the home page of this organization, it will stay on the current home page of this organization.

Thanks,

Peng
thumbnail
Rojalin Patri, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: hyper links on organization logos

Expert Beiträge: 287 Beitrittsdatum: 22.03.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,
if you want to remove the liferay logo from the pages
1.please remove the following code portion from top_head.jsp present in liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/html/common/themes
<c:if test="<%= !themeDisplay.getCompanyLogo().equals(StringPool.BLANK) %>">
#heading .logo {
background: url(<%= HtmlUtil.escape(themeDisplay.getCompanyLogo()) %>) no-repeat;
display: block;
font-size: 0;
height: <%= themeDisplay.getCompanyLogoHeight() %>px;
text-indent: -9999em;
width: <%= themeDisplay.getCompanyLogoWidth() %>px;
}
</c:if>
2.the liferay logo is in /themes/classic/images/favicon.ico.Replace this favicon.ico with yourimage.ico and then restart the server.From front-end you can just go to "portal settings " in control panel and then upload your logo there.That would replace the liferay logo and it would take care of everything.
Hope this helps...
peng ye, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 17 Beitrittsdatum: 09.09.11 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks Rojalin,

I changed the logo from the front-end, but it does not change the liferay logo on liferay public and private pages. Still when I click on the 7cogs logo on 7cogs public or private page, it brings me back to the liferay home page. How can I make it stay on 7cogs home page when I click on 7cogs logo?

Thanks,
-Peng
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1744 Beitrittsdatum: 06.11.08 Neueste Beiträge
Can you modify portal_normal.vm. Find the following line

<a class="logo" href="$company_url" title="#language(" go-to") $company_name">
					<span>$company_name</span>
				</a>

Replace $company_url in above code with $community_default_url

Regards,