Foren

Redirecting external app to a portlet in Liferay

Richard Park, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Redirecting external app to a portlet in Liferay

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 12.10.11 Neueste Beiträge
I'm new to Liferay and I'm having problems redirecting an external application to a specific portlet in Liferay.

Here's the situation :

I have a customized CAS login page which contains a "Forgotten password" link. That link should redirect the user to a "Reset password" portlet in Liferay. The problem is when the user gets redirected, the portlet is shown with an error message saying "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet". But when I check the configuration of the portlet, I see that the Guest role has the right to View.

Here's how I implemented the redirect :

1- I added a <portlet:renderURL var="viewResetPasswordURL"/> tag to my portlet's JSP page

2- I used the value of the "viewResetPasswordURL" variable in the "href" attribute of the "Forgotten password" link in my customized CAS login page. I appended the string "&p_p_state=maximized" at the end of the value so that my portlet would show on top of all the other portlets in the page.

Is such an external redirect possible ? If so, am I using the right method (best practice advices are welcome) and what could cause this error message in my portlet ?

Thank you !