Foren

user's ranking in Top User portlet

Gauri Bansode, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

user's ranking in Top User portlet

Junior Member Beiträge: 44 Beitrittsdatum: 04.05.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I have one problem regarding Top User portlet provided by Liferay. When particular user's contribution score and participation score degrade to zero and finally becomes Zero still that user display in Top User portlet having some rank. (even though that user's both contribution score and participation score becomes zero).

I want to remove such user from Top User portlet when his both scores becomes zero but I am not getting how can I do it?

From where I can change the Information value and Participation value for Social Equities? Can anybody guide me regarding this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gauri

how to change participation-value,lifespan for Social Equity in xml file?

Hi,

I got the xml files for each Social Equity from where I can change Information value ,its lifespan etc. But those xml files are in portal-impl.jar file in resource-actions folder and I am not getting how can I make changes over there.

Can I hook that xml file? Or Is there any another way to do that?

If anybody knows the solution on it Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Gauri
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: how to change participation-value,lifespan for Social Equity in xml fil

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1744 Beitrittsdatum: 06.11.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Gauri,

I havent worked with Social Equity portlet yet, but I believe that you have to create JSP hook for view_top_users.jspf at the path html\portlet\top_users and filter out the results for users who have 0 points

Regards,
Sandeep

RE: user's ranking in Top User portlet

Thanks Sandeep for immediate reply.

Well, My actual problem is that I want to change the default values of the Information-value, Information-lifespan, Participation-value, Participation-lifespan for Social Equity like Blogs,Wikis and for that I want to make changes in particular xml files. I do not want to make changes from Control Panel-Social Equity.

But I am not understanding how to do it? Should I hook that xml files ( which are in portal-impl.jar file,resource-actions folder )?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gauri
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: user's ranking in Top User portlet

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1744 Beitrittsdatum: 06.11.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Gauri,

In that case try creating an ext plugin and place your version of xmls at corresponding paths.

Regards,
Sandeep