Foren

Page - open in new window

Ranendra Das, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Page - open in new window

New Member Beiträge: 3 Beitrittsdatum: 18.04.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

I am facing an issue with Page.

My requirement is -

Description of the Issue:- There is a requirement - in horizontal navigation bar- there are drop downs and inside drop downs - there will be multiple pages and in some pages when user clicks- it will open a pdf file or web page in a different windows(make sure it has to bew in a NEW WINDOW).

Now in Liferay CE - I implemented this - this way -

/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=7981b887-819c-4118-899a-b97a3a9eb826&groupId=10170"target="_blank

I put "target="_blank with the URL - I got there this way - login-->Manage-->Page-->click on the particular page-->URL(populate like above)-I make sure "Type=URL"

And it was working perfactly- when I clicked the Page under the drop down, it opened in a new window - this is in Liferay CE.

When I did same thing- it did not work in Liferay EE.So I am confused, bcoz of this I am unable to release the application in Production.

So, can you plz look into this matter and give me a solution asap.

NB - I am attaching a doc with screens.
thumbnail
Anil Sunkari, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Page - open in new window

Expert Beiträge: 427 Beitrittsdatum: 12.08.09 Neueste Beiträge
Please check with the type of page you created in LR CE??

RE: Page - open in new window::- Migration from LR CE to LR EE

Yes my Type= URL

In LR CE, I created first a portlet, then make it URL, then upload a pdf file in database and then give the reference of that file in URL with "target="_blank and it opends a pdf file in a new window.

But same thing when I did in LR EE- it did not work, but if I remove "target="_blank then it opens in the same window, not in new window.

I just wonder whether Liferay EE is a better version or worse version than CE.

Regards,
Ranendra

RE: Page - open in new window::- Migration from LR CE to LR EE

I got the solution, I should put Target = _blank. There is a target text field in LR EE.

Thanks