Foren

Help with Alert Plugin

Angela Comtois, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Help with Alert Plugin

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 15.08.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi -

We are using version 6.0 and I am trying to figure out a way where the system can alert me (the person that manages the content on our website) when particular pages have not been updated for xx number of days (or weeks or months, etc.). The problem we are running into is that our site has hundreds and hundreds of pages and it is impossible to keep track of when the last time a page was updated. I know I can view the history for a particular page, but that is a manual process. I am looking for an automated way for me to me to notified when a page has not been touched for a pre-determined timeframe. Is this possible with version 6.0 and if so, how do I do this?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Help with Alert Plugin

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14919 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
I don't think there is anything systemmatic that will help you to do this.

Just to be clear, though, I'm guessing you're mixing the concept of a web page w/ the actual implementation which is a display of a journal (web content) article. Do you want to know which journal articles haven't been updated, or which web content display portlets have not been updated to point to a different web content article?