This wiki does not contain official documentation and is currently deprecated and read only. Please try reading the documentation on the Liferay Developer Network, the new site dedicated to Liferay documentation. DISCOVER Build your web site, collaborate with your colleagues, manage your content, and more. DEVELOP Build applications that run inside Liferay, extend the features provided out of the box with Liferay's APIs. DISTRIBUTE Let the world know about your app by publishing it in Liferay's marketplace. PARTICIPATE Become a part of Liferay's community, meet other Liferay users, and get involved in the open source project.
« Back to Liferay IDE
Liferay IDE FAQ
Table of Contents [-]
What about all of the errors on custom JSPs in Hook projects? #
Currently the JSP editor in eclipse can not properly validate custom JSP files in hook projects. Below is a method for removing those errors from the user's project:
- Right click your hook project with the custom JSPs and select "Properties"
- Select "Validation"
- Select "Enable project specific settings"
- On the "JSP Syntax Validator" select the "..." button
- In the dialog select "Add exclude group"
- Select the new "Exclude group" node, then select the "Add Rule..." button
- In the wizard dialog, select the "Folder or file name" option and click next
- Select the Browse Folder button, and find the custom_jsps folder in your hook project and select it
- Then click Finish, then "OK" and then "OK" again
- Then right-click the custom_jsps folder and select "Validate". All of the validation errors should go away.