Liferay Detroit User Group
Meet and engage with Liferay developers, users, and enthusiasts from the greater Detroit area
Welcome to the Liferay Detroit User Group!
As the number of Liferay Portal implementations have grown through the years, more users are looking for advice and knowledge from Liferay experts who have tackled all sorts of scenarios.
We have established this User Group to bring together experts to share their experience and provide help and assistance to those looking to take their portal to the next level.
Forums will be open only to those who register. In addition, monthly meetings around the Metro Detroit area will be held so that hands-on assistance can be provided.
We are always looking for new members, and you can join by contacting Kendra Fluegeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Auto Club Group (AAA)
1 Auto Club Dr.
Dearborn, MI 48126
9:00-9:30 Liferay as a Digital Experience Platform Demo (Eric Kirby, Liferay Sales Engineer)
9:30-10:00 Liferay Audience Targeting Demo (Dunn Solutions)
10:00-11:00 Open Discussion
- Liferay Detroit User Group met on Wednesday, July 15th, 2015, 9:00am-11:00am at
- Perficient's Office
- 17177 Laurel Park Drive North, Suite #307, Livonia, MI 48152
- Liferay Detroit User Group met on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015, 9:00am-11:00am at
- AAA Michigan
- 1 Auto Club Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Liferay Detroit User Group met at Youngsoft HQ, Tuesday, October 28th, 2014, 9:00am-11:00am at
- Youngsoft HQ
- 49197 Wixom Tech Drive, Wixom, MI 48393
- Liferay Detroit User Group met for breakfast at Trinty Health HQ, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 8:30am-11:00am at
- TrinIty Health HQ
- 0555 Victor Pwky, Livonia, MI 48152