Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Satabdi Aditya
Facebook Like feature
November 22, 2011 6:05 AM
Answer

Satabdi Aditya

Recent Posts

Hi...is there any possibility of including the facebook like feature in liferay???for d walls and all?????is there a way of incorporating the same??
Joshua Asbury
RE: Facebook Like feature
November 22, 2011 11:20 AM
Answer

Joshua Asbury

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hello Satabdi -

This functionality will be included for blogs in Liferay 6.1. This feature is easy to add for earlier versions. Please review the documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/
Jeffrey Handa
November 22, 2011 11:21 AM
Answer

Jeffrey Handa

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Check out the Social Networking portlet.
sandra bennett
December 14, 2011 11:41 PM
Answer

sandra bennett

Recent Posts

That will be a great feature! I love the idea! I hope that this will be incorporated in liferay too.

Actually, lately, there were other new features of Facebook introduced such as the privacy settings. It will shun people from exposing their profiles publicly to hackers. Moreover, another feature is planning to be introduced. This is the Facebook suicide prevention efforts. People who are a danger to themselves might now be documented by buddies and loved ones on Facebook. In partnership with suicide prevention organizations, instant chat help will be offered. That will be great, isn't it?

With the vast uses of Facebook, no wonder any applications could be possible. I hope that some of the features could be incorporated in this site too.