toggle
Mario Russo
Liferay 6.2 + JSF + IceFaces Datatable problem
October 31, 2017 3:47 AM
Answer

Mario Russo

Recent Posts

Hi,
I'm trying to migrate a series of portlets that are currently running correctly under liferay 6.1, to run them with liferay 6.2 GA6 (jre 1.8).
I did not find any particular difficulty, but a portlet that makes use of icefaces datatable, the migrated portlet works correctly on the display but clicks on paging indexes does nothing and does not return any errors.

To test I created a new "clean" JSF IceFaces portlet, I created a datatable but I came across the same problem: it is rendered correctly but it does not work the index paging: clicking on indexes of the pages, nothing happens, the source is in attachment Thank you
Attachment

Attachment

Attachment

Attachments: PROVA-portlet(6.2 not work).rar (16,441.9k), datatable.png (17.5k), liferay 6.1 portlet(work).png (201.0k), liferay 6.2(not work).png (182.7k)
Juan Gonzalez
RE: Liferay 6.2 + JSF + IceFaces Datatable problem
October 31, 2017 3:47 AM
Answer

Juan Gonzalez

Recent Posts

Did you try to set
1<requires-namespaced-parameters>false</requires-namespaced-parameters>
in liferay-portlet.xml like this?:

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-faces-bridge-impl/blob/3.x/demo/jsf-applicant-portlet/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/liferay-portlet.xml#L10
Mario Russo
RE: Liferay 6.2 + JSF + IceFaces Datatable problem
October 31, 2017 4:06 AM
Answer

Mario Russo

Recent Posts

Juan Gonzalez:
Did you try to set
1<requires-namespaced-parameters>false</requires-namespaced-parameters>
in liferay-portlet.xml like this?:

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-faces-bridge-impl/blob/3.x/demo/jsf-applicant-portlet/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/liferay-portlet.xml#L10

you can not imagine how much you helped me. Thank you

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!