toggle
Leonardo Cabral
Problem with Social Equity
May 10, 2011 11:41 PM
Answer

Leonardo Cabral

Recent Posts

Hello,

I'm having some problems with the Social Equity feature.
If i try to access that area on the Control Panel, this error is shown:

104:28:12,818 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
 2java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.liferay.portlet.social.model.SocialEquityActionMapping.isInformationUnique()Z
 3    at com.liferay.portlet.social.service.impl.SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.getInformationEquitySetting(SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.java:198)
 4    at com.liferay.portlet.social.service.impl.SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.getEquitySettings(SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.java:92)
 5    at com.liferay.portlet.social.service.impl.SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.getEquitySettings(SocialEquitySettingLocalServiceImpl.java:53)
 6    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 7    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
 8    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
 9    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
10    at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)
11    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
12    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
13    at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
14    at com.liferay.portal.dao.jdbc.aop.DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterceptor.invoke(DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterceptor.java:44)
15    at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
16    at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
17    at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
18    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
19    at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)
20    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
21    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
22    at $Proxy339.getEquitySettings(Unknown Source)

A very similar error is occurring when i try to use another feature that have any relation with de Social Equity, like create a new Thread on Message Board.

Someone know what can be happening?

* I apologize for the english #GoogleTranslatorRules =S

Thanks
Walter Christian Guardia Casas
RE: Problem with Social Equity
May 11, 2011 12:38 AM
Answer

Walter Christian Guardia Casas

Recent Posts

Hi,

Is possible that is problem about version of the JVM, use JDK1.6 when the compiler is JDK 1.5, maybe. You should check this.

Regards,
James Falkner
RE: Problem with Social Equity
May 13, 2011 12:35 PM
Answer

James Falkner

Community Moderator

Recent Posts

Leonardo Cabral:
Hello,

I'm having some problems with the Social Equity feature.
If i try to access that area on the Control Panel, this error is shown:

104:28:12,818 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
 2java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.liferay.portlet.social.model.SocialEquityActionMapping.isInformationUnique()Z
 4A very similar error is occurring when i try to use another feature that have any relation with de Social Equity, like create a new Thread on Message Board.
 6Someone know what can be happening?
 8* I apologize for the english #GoogleTranslatorRules =S
10Thanks[/quote]
12Is this using an unmodified installation of Liferay?  Because a NoSuchMethodError sounds more like an issue that could occur after an upgrade, or perhaps if you accidently mix libraries between different Liferay development environments.