toggle
Ravindranath Akila
Liferay Enterprise Edition Development License
February 7, 2011 2:27 AM
Answer

Ravindranath Akila

Recent Posts

Hello,
It is rude to rush things but this is kind of critical. I need to know if using Liferay Enterprise Edition entitles any Developer Licenses. If not, how do we get around this? Is there some configuration to enable developer mode for an EE instance? I would be REALLY grateful if you can reply promptly as we'd developed stuff changing the sources of CE, and now the vendor has bought a different version of EE.

As a last resort, given a Liferay version, say 6.0.4, do the CE and EE sources match to some extend?

Thanks!
Manish Kumar Gupta
RE: Liferay Enterprise Edition Development License
February 7, 2011 3:10 AM
Answer

Manish Kumar Gupta

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hi Ravindranath,

I sent you a mail few min back. Can you please check?

I will send you the information regarding EE.

Manish.
Philip Barta
February 8, 2011 11:01 AM
Answer

Philip Barta

Recent Posts

Manish,

We are having a similar issue in that we would like to have local, developer accounts of Liferay EE (5.2.SP2, in our case) so that we can do some sandbox testing. Is there any way you could help us with this?

Thanks,
Phil
Minhchau Dang
February 8, 2011 2:14 PM
Answer

Minhchau Dang

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Philip Barta:
We are having a similar issue in that we would like to have local, developer accounts of Liferay EE (5.2.SP2, in our case) so that we can do some sandbox testing. Is there any way you could help us with this?

Depending on the nature of your Liferay development, you might be interested in becoming a partner. If that's outside the scope of what you intend to do with Liferay, I would reach out to the Liferay Sales Team as mentioned on the Service Levels page.
Pranab Baishya
September 26, 2012 2:48 AM
Answer

Pranab Baishya

Recent Posts

Hello,

We are planning to use liferay enterprise edition for one of our project .
We did the POC with the liferay community edition and now interested to know the total cost involved in licensing the enterprise edition version and cost of support, development license coat etc .
Also, looking for the cost involved for Gold and Platinum service levels in details.
This is bit critical and looking for quick reply

Thanks
Pranab
Mika Koivisto
September 26, 2012 3:09 PM
Answer

Mika Koivisto

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

You should contact the sales team directly. You won't find any quick replies to sales related issues from forums. Check contact us page for contact details to your local sales office.