Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Tejas Kanani
Portlets are not getting displayed even it's present in webapps
May 23, 2013 4:24 AM
Answer

Tejas Kanani

Recent Posts

Hi,

I am facing strange issue on our server.
- I've N number of portlets deployed on my server and all are working fine and deployed properly.
- After a day or so when I've checked one of the page having 3-4 portlets already added on it, it's showing that X portlet is undeployed. I'm getting this for only 2 portlets and not for all.
- I've not redeployed or make any changes in any portlets. I've just restarted server many times but that should not create any issue I guess.

- Even when I've checked the startup logs it seems like some of the portlet is not getting deployed properly on startup. For the portlets not working I am seeing below logs

May 22, 2013 10:00:55 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deploying web application directory /opt/vmware/vfabric-tc-server-standard/myserver/webapps/key-dates-portlet

- And for rest of it which are working, I am getting below log. It clearly tells me that its available for use which I am not getting for the one is not working.
2013-05-22 10:01:03,324 [] [deploy.hot.PortletHotDeployListener] [pool-3-thread-1] [65564] 1 portlet for userClassofTrade-portlet is available for use

I am using Liferay 6.1 EE GA2.

If anyone has any information regarding this issue, would request you to share your suggestions.

Thanks,
Tejas

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!