toggle
nithin varghese
How to disable default success message for entire application
May 15, 2013 2:26 AM
Answer

nithin varghese

Recent Posts

Hi All

I want to know , how I can disable the default success message "Your request processed successfully" in my entire project.
I have tested the same for a single portlet by adding the following snippet in portlet.xml file:

1<init-param>
2            <name>add-process-action-success-action</name>
3           <value>false</value>
4        </init-param>

it will be looking weird if I'm adding the same thing for each and every portlet in my Application. Please let me know how can I achieve the same for the entire application without adding init param for each and every portlet.
Apoorva Prakash
RE: How to disable default success message for entire application
May 15, 2013 2:50 AM
Answer

Apoorva Prakash

Recent Posts

nithin varghese:
Hi All

I want to know , how I can disable the default success message "Your request processed successfully" in my entire project.
I have tested the same for a single portlet by adding the following snippet in portlet.xml file:

1<init-param>
2            <name>add-process-action-success-action</name>
3           <value>false</value>
4        </init-param>

it will be looking weird if I'm adding the same thing for each and every portlet in my Application. Please let me know how can I achieve the same for the entire application without adding init param for each and every portlet.

Hello Nithin,

You can create a hook and customize the \liferay-portal-src-6.1.1-ce-ga2\portal-web\docroot\html\taglib\ui\success\page.jsp as per your requirements.

HTH.

Thanks and Regards,
Apoorva Prakash