Liferay Symposium 2016 | Reserve your seat today.
(Opens New Window)
Mark as an Answer
Announcement scoped by team
March 7, 2013 4:38 AM
Rank: New Member
Join Date: May 25, 2009
I'm working with Liferay Portal 6.1.1 CE GA2 and I want to show announcements only to members of a team of a Site. I did the following :
1. Create Site : Site1
2. Create User : User1
3. Create Team : Team1 in Site1
4. Assign User1 to Site1 ( member Site ) and Team1
5. The Administrator add to a page of Site1 the Announcement Portlet.
6. In Manage Entries, Add a Entry to Distribution Scope : Team1.
8. In Configuration of the Portlet, set in Permissions : View to Team1
7. Log in User1 and go to the page with the portlet ... In Entries Tab, don't show the announcement scoped by Team1
Any Idea? Am I doing something wrong?
Sorry for my English ... Thanks in advice.
Sign in to vote.
Please sign in to flag this as inappropriate.