Forums

Home » Liferay Portal » English » 3. Development

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Ram A
Document Library is temporarily unavailable.
February 14, 2013 6:24 AM
Answer

Ram A

Recent Posts

Hi,

I am using Liferay 6.0.6.

I am getting belwo error while deleting the folder 'TESTFolder' from Document Library in Control Panel.
Document Library is temporarily unavailable.

But i am able to delete the filese in that folder.

Recently i have given the access only to the folder 'abc' to the perticaular user Role 'testRole' where 'abc' is a parent folder to the folder 'TESTFolder'.

If i were logged in as a admin (not having 'testRole'),i am able to delete that folder.

if user 'A' having the role "testRole" created a sub folder in folder 'abc',it is not visible to the user 'B' who is having the same role 'testRole'.
Eventhough the user having the "Administrator " role creates the subfolder in 'abc' ,that sub folder is not visible to the users having the role 'testRole'.
can anyone please help me to resolve this.

Below is the stacktrace .

11:54:33,756 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter:234] The ntext data type cannot be selected as DISTINCT because it is not comparable.
11:54:33,867 ERROR [jsp:154] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute query

at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.processException(BasePersistenceImpl.java:190)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLFileEntryPersistenceImpl.filterFindByG_F(DLFileEntryPersistenceImpl.java:3115)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLFileEntryPersistenceImpl.filterFindByG_F(DLFileEntryPersistenceImpl.java:2998)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFileEntryServiceImpl.getFileEntries(DLFileEntryServiceImpl.java:163)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:86)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFolderServiceImpl.lockFolder(DLFolderServiceImpl.java:347)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFolderServiceImpl.lockFolder(DLFolderServiceImpl.java:318)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.impl.DLFolderServiceImpl.deleteFolder(DLFolderServiceImpl.java:98)

at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:86)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.DLFolderServiceUtil.deleteFolder(DLFolderServiceUtil.java:67)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.action.EditFolderAction.deleteFolder(EditFolderAction.java:116)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.action.EditFolderAction.processAction(EditFolderAction.java:63)

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute query
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.ExceptionTranslator.translate(ExceptionTranslator.java:30)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SQLQueryImpl.list(SQLQueryImpl.java:96)

Can anyone please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Ram A