toggle
W Rehman
RE: Save/Update Button Missing for Password section In Admin Panel
January 29, 2013 7:09 AM
Answer

W Rehman

Recent Posts

Hi,

I am in the process of updating our portlet from 4.3 to 6 and currently testing with Liferay 4.4. I noticed that in Admin Panel for User, there was is "Save" Button for the tabs Display and Password. So now if I want to update these setting I cannot. I have attached the snapshot for details. The password tab has no save button. The same goes for Comments. After entering comments how do I save them?

Thanks
Attachment

Attachments: panel.jpg (175.6k)
Hitoshi Ozawa
RE: No Save Button In User Admin Portlet
January 28, 2013 4:52 PM
Answer

Hitoshi Ozawa

Recent Posts

I'm not sure what you're trying to do. If you're just upgrading your portlets from 4.3 to 6, you just have to rebuild you portlet using liferay 6 sdk.

Instead of "portlet", do you mean "portal"? I'm still not sure what you're doing in the Control Panel. Are you trying to change something during the upgrade?
W Rehman
January 29, 2013 7:21 AM
Answer

W Rehman

Recent Posts

In this control panel I am trying to change the greeting message or password but since there the 'Save/Update" button is missing. So how could I update the changes. I am running extension envirnoment in Liferay 4.4. Also if you scroll down you might notice that there is also no 'Save/Update" button for comments section as well.

Thanks
W Rehman
January 29, 2013 8:56 AM
Answer

W Rehman

Recent Posts

I managed to figure it out. The Save button above the Display, Password tabs also save the information for these tabs.