toggle
Rinaldo S DiGiorgio
com/sun/saw/WorkflowException in GF prelude V3
February 1, 2009 4:41 AM
Answer

Rinaldo S DiGiorgio

Recent Posts

Hello,

I am using the GlassfishV3 prelude release. I can try different versions of Glassfish V3. Are there some directions for creating a system on V3, it sure is nice when you can just deploy one war file and don't have to do all the "other" things. I am using 5.2 with dependencies from the current source forge repository.

#|2009-02-01T12:25:57.609+0000|INFO|glassfish|null|_ThreadID=18;_ThreadName=Thread-3;|12:25:57,596 ERROR [ContextLoader:215] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'beanReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor' defined in class path resource [MET
A-INF/base-spring.xml]: BeanPostProcessor before instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error cre
ating bean with name 'org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJPointcutAdvisor#2': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.aop.aspectj.Asp
ectJAroundAdvice] while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(in
ner bean)#4': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)' of type [org.springframework.aop.config.MethodLocatingFactoryBean] while setting constructor argument; nested e
xception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)#5': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/saw/WorkflowException
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:405)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
Juan Gonzalez
RE: com/sun/saw/WorkflowException in GF prelude V3
February 1, 2009 8:29 AM
Answer

Juan Gonzalez

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

It happened the same with my glasfish v2 and liferay-5.2-with-dependencies.war installation.

I solved it looking for that jar file ("saw.jar" or something like that) and saving it into the glassfish libraries directory (or in WEB-INF/lib inside the war file), but I guess this library MUST be in the war file that it's available for downloading in sourcefourge.
Rinaldo S DiGiorgio
RE: com/sun/saw/WorkflowException in GF prelude V3
February 1, 2009 3:01 PM
Answer

Rinaldo S DiGiorgio

Recent Posts

Thanks I will give it a try. Shouldn't this be reported as a bug. How do I know that someone involved in the creation of the war will fix it?