Lambert Mickael
Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm
January 11, 2013 8:50 AM
Answer

Lambert Mickael

Recent Posts

Hello everyone,

I need your help.

I'm trying to create a login form in the portal_normal.vm (i'm doing this for some reasons that i can't change unfortunately ... Else i'll use login portlet).

So, here is my login form :

1<form name="fm" action="$loginURL" method="post">
3[...]
5</form>

And here is the creation of my $loginURL variable :

1#set ($loginURL = $portletURLFactory.create($request,"58",$page.getPlid(),"ACTION_PHASE"))

I don't know why it doesn't work, i'm not connected and when i submit the form, it redirect me on the same page of login ...

Thank you for your help and your time.

Best regards.
David H Nebinger
RE: Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm
January 11, 2013 11:30 AM
Answer

David H Nebinger

Community Moderator

Recent Posts

Lambert, why can't you just embed the login portlet in the theme? This is the standard way for having the login in the theme...

If it's a matter of presentation customization, you can use a JSP hook and/or CSS to control the look and feel...

Portlets themselves have some initialization stuff that they do that your method just won't end up doing. It's likely that the login portlet may actually be getting the request but, since it was not invoked correctly, is resulting in trying to re-render itself.
Lambert Mickael
RE: Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm
January 14, 2013 1:34 AM
Answer

Lambert Mickael

Recent Posts

David H Nebinger:
Lambert, why can't you just embed the login portlet in the theme? This is the standard way for having the login in the theme...

If it's a matter of presentation customization, you can use a JSP hook and/or CSS to control the look and feel...

Portlets themselves have some initialization stuff that they do that your method just won't end up doing. It's likely that the login portlet may actually be getting the request but, since it was not invoked correctly, is resulting in trying to re-render itself.

Because i already have changed the theme of this portlet for a reason. So i can't have two structures of portlet login.

So, can you help me with my question ?