Alex alex
Cleanly Deleting a Site
January 15, 2013 1:19 AM
Answer

Alex alex

Recent Posts

Hi,
i m using liferay 6.1.1 GA2.
I've installed the social office package and three new themes. The Zoe one... available on liferay site, and two social office theme customization.
I created new sites and made some normal operations with user, dashboard etc...
I had some difficulties to remove a site, as i saw liferay was missing data such as a pic named XXXX.png. When i tried to delete this site i got many time this message error:
"This site is temporaly anavailable"
Eventually i added into the Data Folder the missing pics... and the delation went fine.
Now all seems to work fine but this periodical exception:

18:32:27,675 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-85][MainServlet:426] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 120729
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 120729
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:943)
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.java:401)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor308.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.java:76)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.java:107)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
at $Proxy27.getLayout(Unknown Source)

or this

18:13:13,985 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-109][MainServlet:426] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 122715
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 122715
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:943)
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.java:401)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor308.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.java:76)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.java:107)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
at $Proxy27.getLayout(Unknown Source)

I have no idea where i have to look to solve this issue ...
I'm thinking about the wrong site deletion attempts... is it possible that there si any pending data still not erased? How can i clean alla indexes and database?
I have not layout evident problem sailing the portal, but these exceptions still rise... any suggestion? Can anyone help me ?
Thanks a lot.
Morad Moradinho Morad
RE: Cleanly Deleting a Site
May 9, 2013 7:16 AM
Answer

Morad Moradinho Morad

Recent Posts

Any solution?
Anonymous
RE: Cleanly Deleting a Site
May 9, 2013 11:57 AM
Answer