Forums de discussion

File "/html/taglib/ui/custom_attribute/page.jsp" not found

thumbnail
Marco Leo, modifié il y a 11 années.

File "/html/taglib/ui/custom_attribute/page.jsp" not found

New Member Publications: 15 Date d'inscription: 08/07/12 Publications récentes
Hello guys
I hope someone can help me, I'm having an unusual problem that I can’t solve.
After creating a Custom Field for the user, I went in detail of the user to assign a value to it, but the section Custom Field is blank, and the log shows the following error,
 ERROR [IncludeTag:154] javax.servlet.ServletException: File "/html/taglib/ui/custom_attribute/page.jsp" not found
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.handleMissingResource(JspServlet.java:412)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:392)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:72)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:70)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:593)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:530)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.include(IncludeTag.java:323)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag._doInclude(IncludeTag.java:418)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:92)
        at org.apache.jsp.html.taglib.ui.custom_005fattribute_005flist.page_jsp._jspService(page_jsp.java:466)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.DirectRequestDispatcher.include(DirectRequestDispatcher.java:45)

I tried to clean the cache of the system, but the result does not change.
Is this happened to somebody?
I hope in your help
Marco