1. Installation / Deployment / Setup
(Opens New Window)
Mark as an Answer
Location Web Root for Liferay
November 12, 2012 11:40 AM
Rank: New Member
Join Date: March 15, 2012
New to liferay however found the documentation sparse and unhelpful.
: Where is the root home directory for liferay so that I can have it load into the browser externally.
Was trying to install liferay on an external host.
- download and installed liferay with tomcat bundle
- getting liferay local install to load on the browser
- setting the web root for liferay on an external host?
showed how to setup liferay and startup and view liferay installation on a local installation. works fine.
- talked about liferay home but no actual reference to actual paths.
- from different references it shows that the root folder is liferay-portal-<version>-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.27/webapps/
? - should liferay-portal-<version>-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.27/webapps/ be the path for the web root directory? if not what so that I can load it in the browser.
Sign in to vote.
Please sign in to flag this as inappropriate.