toggle
Mudasar Kalwar
web Content Not Displaying after upgradation from 6.0.6 to 6.1 Ga1
October 17, 2012 5:35 AM
Answer

Mudasar Kalwar

Recent Posts

Hi all,

After up gradating liferay from 6.0.6 to 6.1 ga1, web content are not displaying , there is no error during up gradation but I don't know why, there is no image or web content is display. but all the web content display port lets are there. image is attached. any body has any clue?
After spending some times, I realise that contents are there and we can add back them by select add content on web content portlet, but the link is broken, like web content portlets are blank untill we re add the contnet by slecting. This is so much time consuming as we have so many pages and contents.
some body have any clue ?
Attachment

Attachments: Screenshot.png (289.0k)
Mudasar Kalwar
RE: web Content Not Displaying after upgradation from 6.0.6 to 6.1 Ga1
November 8, 2012 7:36 PM
Answer

Mudasar Kalwar

Recent Posts

Hi all , I figured out the content problem, marking it as solved for me. there were the problem of group id and article id in portletprefernces table. there were group_id instead of groupId and article_id instead of articleId, by changing them solve my problem. Thanks
aku virus
RE: web Content Not Displaying after upgradation from 6.0.6 to 6.1 Ga1
May 8, 2013 7:46 PM
Answer

aku virus

Recent Posts

Mudasar Kalwar:
Hi all , I figured out the content problem, marking it as solved for me. there were the problem of group id and article id in portletprefernces table. there were group_id instead of groupId and article_id instead of articleId, by changing them solve my problem. Thanks

I faced the same problem. My content do not display at Web content. This problem occur only at server.

can anyone help me?