Fórum

Document library portlet

Amit Shukla, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Document library portlet

Junior Member Postagens: 93 Data de Entrada: 07/06/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,

We have developed Site using life ray and customize Document library porlet. In our homepage Navigation We have tab Documents. and we usring this link for the Documents tab..
http://localhost:8080/group/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=20&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=10180.

on clicking of this tan Document library page open but it has control pannel on left site.

We want to open the document library page without conrol pannel.Please any body help me which URL i have use instead of mentioned above.

Thanks
Amit
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Document library portlet

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1902 Data de Entrada: 10/03/08 Postagens Recentes
When you add a link to the navigation, instead of adding a URL type page, you should add a Portlet type page. On your new page, just add a Documents and Media portlet or a Documents and Media Display portlet to the page.
Amit Shukla, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 93 Data de Entrada: 07/06/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi Samuel,

Thanks a lot for response.Please u will tel me URL type page vs Portlet type page.and how will I get URL for document library portlet (Portlet type page)?

Thanks a lot..

Amit
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1902 Data de Entrada: 10/03/08 Postagens Recentes
If you add a Document Library portlet on the page, any user who goes to this page will see the Document Library portlet. The URL is just the URL for the page.