Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
gordon daniels
Do we still have a problem w/sdk ga2?
August 31, 2012 10:59 AM
Answer

gordon daniels

Recent Posts

This is driving me insane. I am using ga2 ce for createing themes. Sometimes I use classic as template and sometimes _styled. Anyway the changes I make the first time will work, but if I try changing the theme again and redeploying it,, I get nothing.

Anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts about how to fix?

I have tried removing 'saas-cache', closing browser clearing cache, and put 'include-and-override=portal-developer.properties' in portal-ext.properties. All to no avail.

any insights would be appreciated.

thanks
Vinod Kumar Nair
RE: Do we still have a problem w/sdk ga2?
September 3, 2012 4:35 AM
Answer

Vinod Kumar Nair

Recent Posts

gordon daniels:
This is driving me insane. I am using ga2 ce for createing themes. Sometimes I use classic as template and sometimes _styled. Anyway the changes I make the first time will work, but if I try changing the theme again and redeploying it,, I get nothing.

Anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts about how to fix?

I have tried removing 'saas-cache', closing browser clearing cache, and put 'include-and-override=portal-developer.properties' in portal-ext.properties. All to no avail.

any insights would be appreciated.

thanks

I got your problem. First tell me exactly how you are able to remove 'saas-cache' ? I think problem is thr.
gordon daniels
September 3, 2012 7:36 AM
Answer

gordon daniels

Recent Posts

I am using sdk. So, just before I deploy my theme, I go into /doc/css. Then I type 'rm -rf' .saas-cache' and enter. That removes the directory. However, I am doing this from the command line in linux. Wouldn't know how to do it for windows.
Vinod Kumar Nair
September 3, 2012 8:07 AM
Answer

Vinod Kumar Nair

Recent Posts

gordon daniels:
I am using sdk. So, just before I deploy my theme, I go into /doc/css. Then I type 'rm -rf' .saas-cache' and enter. That removes the directory. However, I am doing this from the command line in linux. Wouldn't know how to do it for windows.

SAAS is a built-in feature on Liferay 6.1 CE GA2 for responsive HTML using CSS3 and HTML5 technologies. This saas folder is automatically gets created under CSS folder if u r working with theme plugin. You can delete that on ur eclipse. Alternatively, if u put <expiration-check> to 0 in portlet.xml, i think it will work. In this case, liferay will not store cache
Alberto Chaparro
September 7, 2012 1:55 AM
Answer

Alberto Chaparro

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Hi guys,

Take a look at this ticket:
http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-29690

I could be the root of the problem.

Let me know if it's the same problem,
Cheers!!
gordon daniels
September 7, 2012 8:28 PM
Answer

gordon daniels

Recent Posts

Alberto: thanks for the reply. That link is interesting. I will try it tomorrow and post back the results.

thanks again