Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Showing 21 - 23 of 23 results.
of 2
James Falkner
RE: Liferay.com community forum participants tops 20,000 users!
August 13, 2012 8:21 AM
Answer

James Falkner

Community Moderator

Recent Posts

Niko Humalamäki:

Thanks for the welcome! I will post, if I have something to say.. still learning.

I was thinking that one could indentify a usefull post or hot topic at a glance at no. of thanks, sort of ranking like in stack overflow or for example maemo.talk.org... just a thought for Santa, would add some info on the popularity of a topic or post.. though I have no idea how feasible that kind of thing would be for the way liferay community works.

Hey Niko, this thought has been tossed around in the community a couple of times - I think it would be useful as well (and there are a couple of suggestion/requests in the 'suggestions and new features' forum). Perhaps there could be a 4th ordering button (next to "flat/hierarchical/combination" buttons we have today) that allows you to order it based on message rank (number of +1's / -1's). This assumes we would need to turn on rating again. Could you file an issues.liferay.com ticket so we can get started tracking it? I did a search and didn't find any that came close to this, but I know the "stack overflow" feature has been discussed several times.
Niko Humalamäki
August 13, 2012 11:29 PM
Answer

Niko Humalamäki

Recent Posts

Thanks for pointing that out, there it is: http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-29231 hope it's ok and in a right place emoticon
Hitoshi Ozawa
August 13, 2012 11:59 PM
Answer

Hitoshi Ozawa

Recent Posts

It's really more complicated here at liferay.com because users are encouraged to write Wiki articles on useful information. I think Wiki articles currently already have rating on. Wikis are much easier to do because I don't have to search through several posts and there's tags and links.
Showing 21 - 23 of 23 results.
of 2