Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Mark Stein
Liferay CMS - associate Content-Type with Structure/Template, by creation o
February 21, 2012 2:49 AM
Answer

Mark Stein

Recent Posts

Is it posible in Liferay to change the default Structure/Template depends on Content Type.

The request is to set 3 empty Web-Content-Display Portlets per Page, and authors should insert the content in this portlets. But this 3 Portlets should have different kinds of Structure/Template. The authors shouldn't have permissions to change the Structure. Hence, i would set the default Structure to Web-Content-Portlet or to Journal-Portlet in the depends on Content-Type.

How can I solve it? Or some other solution for this request?
Dámaris Suárez
RE: Liferay CMS - associate Content-Type with Structure/Template, by creati
August 28, 2012 2:52 AM
Answer

Dámaris Suárez

Recent Posts

Hi Mark, did you solve the problem?
I´m having the same problem I think, I want that users can only modify the content, but not be able to change the structure (and with it, the template associated to it). Have you found a way to avoid it? So far I can just make sure they cannot modify structures and templates, but they can still choose from structures available.

I think the solution must be somewhere inside "Control Panel" and then "Web Content", change the permissions of structures and templates, but it´s not working so far. I guess this "Update" option mean "update the thing in itself" not change it for another one...which is my problem...

Many thanks

Dámaris.
Daniel Aschauer
RE: Liferay CMS - associate Content-Type with Structure/Template, by creati
February 27, 2013 5:14 AM
Answer

Daniel Aschauer

Recent Posts

Hi!
I have the same problem and found that post, but no solution..
Has anyone already found a solution / or work around?