Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Rex Petersen
CE 6.1 User Administration
January 3, 2012 12:59 PM
Answer

Rex Petersen

Recent Posts

I apologize if this is in another thread, so far I don't see it, but, is anyone else frustrated with the changes to User Administration with 6.1? First and foremost, I have users I can't get to. I click "Search All Users" and user that I know is in there does not show up no matter what I do. If I export all users to a spreadsheet I see the user. I can get the one user I have added to show up if I add him to a User Group...but still can't see all my users.

This is a plain vanilla install of build 20111219113511317

Is anyone else seeing this issue?
Rex Petersen
RE: CE 6.1 User Administration
January 3, 2012 1:04 PM
Answer

Rex Petersen

Recent Posts

A little more info, the user in question was added automatically when logging in with FaceBook....but even that issue aside, still not seeing all the users nor am I seeing the 7-Cogs organization listed under "Top-Level Organizations"
Rex Petersen
January 3, 2012 1:08 PM
Answer

Rex Petersen

Recent Posts

After I add 7-Cogs to the Organizations for the new user...I now see all the users when I click "Search All Users". But still don't see "7-Cogs" under the "Search All Organizations" list.
Muhammed Shakir
February 9, 2012 2:20 AM
Answer

Muhammed Shakir

Recent Posts

I am very sure you might have figured it by now. But incase someone else needs this info, here is the solution - Run "re-index all searches" option from Control Panel >> Server Administration and you will be able to see all users and organizations.
Hope this helps someone.

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!